Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji fly app 1.4.2 mini 2 ae lock not working
1646 12 2021-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UbEubWHMVUYz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 646788 ft
Netherlands

Hi
Since the 1.4.0 update the ae lock on an android phone is not working properly.

In the 1.4.2 update it is still not solved.

It is annoing when are you gonna fix this simple issue?

It is only not working on video mode.

2021-5-23
Use props
djiuser_UbEubWHMVUYz
lvl.2
Netherlands

Dji you are ruining like this an awesome product.

The ae lock is verry important, please fix is as soon as possible.
2021-5-23
Use props
DJIAndrei
Second Officer
Flight distance : 906555 ft
Romania

Revert to 1.3.0 and Aelock will work again. And you will have also the lock icon on the main screen
2021-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-5-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 46106378 ft
United Kingdom

+1 for a fix.
2021-5-23
Use props
djiuser_UbEubWHMVUYz
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-23 19:11
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

I am using Samsung galaxy s10 (sm-g973f/ds).
Android 11.

I have several times uninstalled and installed, it has not solved.
2021-5-24
Use props
jonny007
Captain
Germany

Not a good tip. Uninstall and reinstall when the function has been removed ? Maybe it will be back after 100 deinstallations ;-)
2021-5-24
Use props
djiuser_UbEubWHMVUYz
lvl.2
Netherlands

jonny007 Posted at 5-24 02:13
Not a good tip. Uninstall and reinstall when the function has been removed ? Maybe it will be back after 100 deinstallations ;-)

Yeah :-) it is the ultimate solution for everything. Uninstal and not install and the problems are solved
2021-5-24
Use props
jonny007
Captain
Germany

djiuser_UbEubWHMVUYz Posted at 5-24 02:49
Yeah :-) it is the ultimate solution for everything. Uninstal and not install and the problems are solved

Many people only install a new app to see that it doesn't have any (new) bugs. ;-)

Can't check it out, because I own a Mini 1, but seen on YT:
With a Mini2 and Flyapp 1.4.x on Android, it should be possible to assign the FN button with the AE lock function and thus also have it available for video mode. But it's still stupid that you can't see whether AE is locked or not (lock symbol).
2021-5-24
Use props
djiuser_UbEubWHMVUYz
lvl.2
Netherlands

jonny007 Posted at 5-24 12:21
Many people only install a new app to see that it doesn't have any (new) bugs. ;-)

Can't check it out, because I own a Mini 1, but seen on YT:

Fn button was already assigned to the ae lock.

Issue is that even if you prress the fn button, you can not see if the ae lock is engadet or not.

It is annoing. You can not see if the ae lock is active
2021-5-24
Use props
fans5fad8194
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8320997 ft
United States

It is truly discouraging and disappointing when they make believe they need more information to identify the problem when it's already been documented over and over again.                                       
2021-5-24
Use props
djiuser_6kQ2IZ3HIuEy
lvl.1
Philippines

I'm using the latest fly app version 1.5.0 and yes, AE lock doesn't work on android phone. Please fix it.
2021-11-12
Use props
alexair
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1378990 ft
Italy

Still not working on VIDEO mode either with last  DJI FLY v1.5.4  !!    ( even if it works in Photo mode)
it is incredible or  it seems that no more considered to fix on MINI 2  !            WHY ??
(becasuse on AIR 2s it seems to work)
2021-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules