Unable to use Mastershots ALTITUDE 0m
1432 10 2021-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

There is a well known issue with mastershots and altitude areas.
If i fly in an altitude area that as a limit of 150m, wich is my case, it always show ALTITUDE 0m in the DJY fly app and doenst allow us to use mastershots.Actually all altitude areas appear as 0m areas regardless of the real altitude limits of those areas.
When will this be fixed?
The issues with my Air 2S just start to pile up and im start regreting the bought ive made....

2021-5-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Miguel Leitao. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused and the issue has already been confirmed as an application bug and will be fixed in the next firmware update. Thanks for forwarding this to our knowledge and our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused.
2021-5-23
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

Hi DJI guys, is there some planning for the resolution of this bug?

regards,
Raf
2021-7-12
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

It should go away in a new update (hopefully)
2021-7-12
Use props
Alvara74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-23 23:15
Hi, Miguel Leitao. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused and the issue has already been confirmed as an application bug and will be fixed in the next firmware update. Thanks for forwarding this to our knowledge and our apologies for the inconvenience that it has caused.

Do you know when the update will be?
2021-7-12
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Yes, update will be probably in one year...as usual for DJI... No rush in fixing bugs, they just focus on next development and forget about bugs...as Custom Mode Sticks from SC....next firmware my ass...just promises from moderators that have no idea what to say, just to calm things down a bit.....
2021-7-12
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Portugal

The Air 2S is my first Dji product and will probably be the last.
Buggy firmware, buggy fly app and DJI is taking months to solve all the issues.
From day 1 could not  fly for almost a week because of the famous Fly Safe Database ERROR.
Bought the drone in May and in July the Altitude 0m is still not solved.
In the other way new fly app versions are introducing more bugs.
Batteries slightly swollen with only 3 cycles and allways well cared..
Do i need to say more????
All this is unacepptable! Even more on a product with this price tag!
I surely have more enjoyable things where to spend my hard earned money.
It was a long lasting dream to buy a drone from Dji. Now that i finally was able to do it i had a rude awakening for the reality.
2021-7-13
Use props
1stUFO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221594 ft
United States

Lol.... Its been FOUR updates since you clowns promised it would be fixed in next update!!! My 1st dji product (over $2K on everything) NEVER again, that I can guerantee you
2021-7-13
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

I ran into this problems a few times already, last time (B4U Fly Clear for take off: no advisories, yellow: 2.83 miles from {Grand Geneva Resort - More [Public use aerodrome]), nothing shown on Air Map, or DJI no fly zone; yet I could not do Mastershots, 0 feet Altitude Zone!
I have yet to be able to use this function.
2021-7-15
Use props
djiuser_kn1r05nTSaHi
New
Israel

Mastershots - another Bug?

Use Case: Open area, Max alt anything from 2m-100m, calibrated IMU, all S/W updated.

on occasions (most of the trials) I get the message:  Flight route will reach maximum flight altitude. Lower aircraft altitude or adjust settings".

If anybody has a solution or idea how to resolve, please advise.

DJI lab and DJI chat - couldn't help and have no idea what prompts this error.

Thanks
2021-7-15
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Portugal

djiuser_kn1r05nTSaHi Posted at 7-15 08:45
Mastershots - another Bug?

Use Case: Open area, Max alt anything from 2m-100m, calibrated IMU, all S/W updated.

There is no solution!
DJI acknowledged the problem but wasn't able to solve till now, its been more than 2 months....
By the time DJI fixes all Air 2S issues (if that day arrive) the drone will be absolete.
2021-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules