Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ColdNetsu
lvl.1
Germany

Hello Everyon,

I bought the DJI Mini 2.
However, I can not use the DJI Fly app.

I am currently using the One Plus 9 Pro with Oxygen OS 11.2.5.5 LE15BA.
I have downloaded the app via the APK.
I also trusted this unknown source in the security settings before opening first. Even pressing yes on every question.

The app starts normally.
However, as soon as I click on a button the correct window appears but only for 1 second, then the screen goes black and the Android navigation system appears.  
After a short time I am then back on the home screen.

Only the first time I start the app I get a chinese request about settings and I have to close and reopen the app manually. After that it is always the same behavior as above.

2021-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ColdNetsu. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application on your mobile device. I will post a DJI link where in you can download the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads
2021-5-23
Use props
ColdNetsu
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-23 19:44
Hello there ColdNetsu. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application on your mobile device. I will post a DJI link where in you can download the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads

I have already tried the current version.
But new day new luck. here's to a new round

Unfortunately this one doesn't work either. Same behaviour as described above.

At the moment I can bypass it with an old mobile phone. Nevertheless, this is not exactly optimal.

If needed, I can also attach a video with the behaviour.
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ColdNetsu Posted at 5-27 09:57
I have already tried the current version.
But new day new luck. here's to a new round

Hi there ColdNetsu. Thank you for the reply and for giving us an update on the said issue. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-5-30
Use props
ColdNetsu
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-30 21:32
Hi there ColdNetsu. Thank you for the reply and for giving us an update on the said issue. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.

As requested. Here is a video showing the behaviour of the app.
2021-6-1
Use props
ColdNetsu
lvl.1
Germany

Did the VIdeo help ?
Update from my side. The OS update for my OnePro didn`t help. Also Re Downloading it wasn`t the solution.
2021-6-18
Use props
fans5fad8194
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8320997 ft
United States

ColdNetsu Posted at 6-18 10:00
Did the VIdeo help ?
Update from my side. The OS update for my OnePro didn`t help. Also Re Downloading it wasn`t the solution.

Did you seriously expect a response?
2021-6-18
Use props
ColdNetsu
lvl.1
Germany

fans5fad8194 Posted at 6-18 13:58
Did you seriously expect a response?

Not really. But as they say.
Hope dies last, but it dies.

In the meantime, I was able to work around the problem.
In the system settings, you can switch between the fixed navigation bar and navigation gestures.  
The app works with navigation gestures.
2021-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules