Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Button Customization.
556 4 2021-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
F.KOK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18878960 ft
  • >>>
Namibia

Hello Dji, could you please look into the 'Button Customization', that the Battery info is available, it is important to have. On IOS it is not there. It was there previously. Thanks

2021-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there F.KOK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-5-23
Use props
F.KOK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Namibia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-23 19:47
Hello there F.KOK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.

Thank you Stephen.
2021-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

F.KOK Posted at 5-23 23:27
Thank you Stephen.

Hi there F.KOK. Thank you for the reply and it is my pleasure to help. If you have any other inquiries or any suggestions with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2021-5-25
Use props
F.KOK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Namibia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-25 02:50
Hi there F.KOK. Thank you for the reply and it is my pleasure to help. If you have any other inquiries or any suggestions with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.

If you have any other inquiries or any suggestions with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
Hello Stephen/DJI if there are some things to asked, besides the problems some pilots have, can you look into,
1. the tilted horizon the air 2S have quite a lot.
2. can the info in the top right corner, battery, rc signal etc be separate a bit more, it is very close to each other.
3. the battery info in the Fly app, as an option, in the ''button customization''

Thanks a lot.
If there are some more questions pilots have like the SDK support, lets asked DJI,

2021-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules