Max flight distance reached
1034 5 2021-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Radebe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13602 ft
Serbia

I bought Mavic Mini 2 few days ago and I have problem with Quick Shots. No meter which quick shot mode I try to use, I cant do it , and I recive next message: Max flight distance reached. Adjust aircraft distance and try again. Is there any way to fix this issue, or need to wait for some update or something..?
2021-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Radebe. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We would recommend first to check whether your DJI Mini 2, remote controller, and the DJI Fly application are updated. Kindly please double-check if the values of the flight distance are saved before taking-off. You may try to restart your devices after changing the values to see if that helps. Please make sure also that you are logged in to the DJI Fly application before taking-off. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-5-23
Use props
Radebe
lvl.1
Serbia

Hello, thank you for quick answer. Here are some print screen that I have just made. My pano not working with the same excuses like quick shots.. Is there any step by step tutorial how to solve this issue? Im starting to lose my patience  )
Screenshot_20210524_114818_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Screenshot_20210524_115150.jpg
Screenshot_20210524_114825_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
2021-5-24
Use props
michimue88
Second Officer
Flight distance : 841260 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Yyou fly in a no fly zone?
2021-5-24
Use props
Radebe
lvl.1
Serbia

No metter where I try to do it, every the time I got the same massage. Here, where I took this print screenes, I fly 0.5km to 1km around starting position..
2021-5-24
Use props
Radebe
lvl.1
Serbia

No metter where I try to do it, every the time I got the same massage. Here, where I took this print screenes, I fly 0.5km to 1km around starting position.. Here are links to se my videos with this problem.. Also panoramic photos don't work with the same excuses..

https://youtu.be/eSPDtM8gND4
https://youtu.be/q9kN_jlYypA
2021-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules