Dji OSMO 4 e Samsung Note 20
608 1 2021-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcus Souza
New

Brazil

Infelizmente, não sei o motivo, o modo "slow motion" não é compatível com a Samsung, por exemplo o Note 20.
2021-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Marcus Souza. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Note 20 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM4. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and for the DJI Mimo application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM4 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Note 20 will be able to work on the DJI OM4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized and tested with the said DJI gimbal and for the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time when in use. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en5.pdf ). Thank you.
2021-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules