Warning icon and letters ff? appears on flight log data
816 2 2015-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pandppurchase
lvl.3

Spain

Just reviewing flight data on what appears to be a perfectly normal flight within the Pilot Application when the yellow warning triangle appears with the letters ff?.
I've looked through the manual and can't see anything which relates to it. All telemetry data shown within the application looks okay, no loss of signal and landed aircraft on 50% power still onboard, any information appreciated.
2015-7-20
Use props
ageelectrical
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Are you flying in a restricted area within a couple of miles from a airdrome their is hight restrictions built into the softwear to restrict
2015-7-23
Use props
pandppurchase
lvl.3

Spain

Many thanks for your response in relation to geo fenced airport zones,, it was the only thing that sprung to mind when I published the thread. The area flown is around 10km from Santander airport in Cantabria, well outside the exclusion zone and the warning 'ff' appeared only momentarily on the flight log data. I reckon it's more than likely a flight restriction warning which somehow managed to show itself with the system, appears to be nothing else wrong with the aircraft or battery. Once again, thanks for your response, its appreciated.
Phil
2015-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules