• Date stamp on photo & video
  • Video Timer
  • Loop recording  for 60fps
  • Rocksteady  incriment setting
  • Gain control for the mic
  • Remote control
  • Manual bluetooth control

The list goes on, we get a Repsonse that is C/P from the staff of DJI:

Hello there Put Username in here.  Good day and thank for sharing your valued insight with us with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Osmo Action and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.

We then patiently wait for the next firmware, to firmware's  later, and we  are forgotton. For example we are today May 2021 on Firmware 1.10.00.40 we all wait for the loop recording fps to be added in on Fw 1.11,00.**, if not FW 1.12.00.**  and nothing is seen its Decline

So what you get is  stay tuned, check the site,  while the Evaluater's Declined your addon and feature, without telling you, it's just a nice way of saying :

"We're listening, and nothing more. We the Consumer want to hear from DJI  the actual answer from the Evaluater,  the reason they could or could not make it happen?

Evaluater response would be:  Sorry at this time it is impossible to  add the feature in, we do thank you for the  your ideas.

Well DJI We curious minds like to know why these features were all Declined.

If you got a Feature or request postem here, lets get all,  good luck on that. post below faded topic
2021-5-24
Use props
Helmut Ruch
lvl.3
Germany

Once again, just copy & past:

I would like something to be removed from the current firmware: The stupid test of the writing speed of the SD-Card  before playback of a recorded clip! I own more then 10 of SanDisk Ultra  128 GB-Cards from my former use of the YI 4K. Those SD-Cards are fast  enough for recording with 80 MBit/sec, not only one dropped frame since  20 month. But when I try to view a clip on the OA, the camera says that  the clip can't be played because the writing speed of the card is to low.  What a stupid nonsence, the clip was written without any problems, now  it should bee red! When I use the camera as an external storage over  USB, I can play the recored clips on my PC or on my TV. The OA can read  the SD-Card with the nessesary speed, which is no surprise. When copying  files with a USB3-Adapter, I get transfer rates at about 70- 80  MBytes/sec, which is 7-8 times of the speed of the recorded clip. So it's not a problem of the reading speed of the card, it's a firmware bug!

2021-5-26
Use props
4wd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The only thing I would like is at least an attempt at microphone input control even high/low would help, it is hopeless used as a helmet camera with no way to stop audio blow out
2021-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules