ACE9FBBC-A0C1-4DDC-9FB4-C32A46E423F4.jpeg
2021-5-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep,  It forces the battery charging to be always on.  
2021-5-24
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Finally, now everybody should be happy.
2021-5-24
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

kyalami Posted at 5-24 04:59
Finally, now everybody should be happy.

Absolutely ridiculous they took away a feature that was working perfectly fine.  A complete waste of their time they could have spent on fixing something that doesn’t actually work or adding a new feature.
2021-5-24
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing these information about the new DJI Fly application update. Nice find and thank you for your support.
2021-5-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.  
2021-5-25
Use props
ftdr01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 857011 ft
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-24 18:45
Hello there. Good day and thank you for sharing these information about the new DJI Fly application update. Nice find and thank you for your support.
Un placer compartir , nos vemos en el aire  en este update aun faltan cosillas por pulir pero es algo mas estable que la anterior aun asi creo que al activar boton de carga on,of esta dando problemas por eso no lo an puesto en esta version dji seguira trabajando y en futuras revisiones no solo vendra quiza esta opcion sino mas mejoras
2021-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ftdr01 Posted at 5-25 05:01
Un placer compartir , nos vemos en el aire  en este update aun faltan cosillas por pulir pero es algo mas estable que la anterior aun asi creo que al activar boton de carga on,of esta dando problemas por eso no lo an puesto en esta version dji seguira trabajando y en futuras revisiones no solo vendra quiza esta opcion sino mas mejoras

Hi there ftdr01. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-5-26
Use props
djiuser_Jvvivr0hyoxp
New
Philippines

I just bought my dji om4 yesterday and use my samsung s20 fe for the mimo app. When i try to move the gimbal up or down using the joystick it shakes and is like out of focus it keeps on moving around from point to point when recording or using dynazoom. How am i going to fix this?
2021-6-4
Use props
Bertiol
lvl.1

Ukraine

Thanks for the info.
2021-6-8
Use props
joelp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4550213 ft
Philippines

Hi! I just noticed that my controller eats up a lot of  juice with the latest update. I know that they took out the phone charging option with this update but I've been using a 9.7" iPad Pro as my monitor and it's saying the the iPad is not charging when I hook it up to my controller. Is the controller still trying to charge up my iPad even if the iPad is saying that it's not charging? if so where is this all this power/charge going if it's not charging up my iPad? if this is the case, is DJI forcing everyone to use phones and stay away from tablets when flying their drones? they should just bring back that option to charge a phone with the controller.
2021-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules