Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A tip for a DJI new mode
845 1 2021-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EduardoB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2261020 ft
Brazil

I am a 5 years drone pilot and never had any a bad experience, inspite of having a drone since the begining that does not register the land hight but the sealevel hight on my drone and DJI and any other firmware never solved. But, that's not what's keeping me from flying and working professionally over theses years. But one thing that I miss most in the dji app without any third party options, is to have a simple mode added on the hyperlapse mode, a multiple waypoint hyperlapse. There is a reason why. Imagine for example you need to register a 3 years construction timelpase without using a still to register, if you had a chance to register multiple points to create short seconds hyperpalse during 3 years, in the final end editing should be as simple as a drag and drop hyperlapse files to compile the full years construction in a single row! the normal hyperlapse needs you to move from one point to another without beeing still in one point and messes the tripod solution of one specific point. The only way to solve is to make 1 photo shot and compile it. Not so good. A better solution for those who make timelapses. is to have a tipod still on a drone. One or multiple shot of 4 seconds with battery sugestions to change etc. would be a very nice thing to have.

I would love to have this function, of couse I manage to solve it in a different way, less simple.

Cheers to everyone!

2021-5-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That would be great indeed!
2021-5-25
Use props
Advanced