Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CPU error
1385 6 2021-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

I just had a      Mobile Device CPU error.           any idea on what it is. I didn't get a screen shot in time.
I'm waiting for some type of answer before I fly again.I'm afraid to fly.
2021-5-24
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

The mobile device is your phone. So, the cpu of your phone went berserk.
It might be an instruction in the fly app that caused a problem. Is your phone on the compatibility list of DJI?

Or you have really an hardware problem on your phone. CPU got to warm or defective, internal clock, memory, ...  anyhow the problem is on your phone.

You could try another smartphone and fly your drone to see if you get the same kind of problems.

You might deinstall the fly app and reinstall it to be sure the app isn't damaged and sending wrong coding to your phone cpu. In this case I would do a try out keeping the drone not to far from you to avoid losing it.
2021-5-24
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
United States

JohnDG Posted at 5-24 18:00
The mobile device is your phone. So, the cpu of your phone went berserk.
It might be an instruction in the fly app that caused a problem. Is your phone on the compatibility list of DJI?

Thanks John I will not flying for two hours and had no problems but I did go to airplane mode and put it off any operating programs before I uploaded DJI Fly. It’s an iPad seven which is definitely compatible with DJI. I also have been running my Mavic Mini 1 For a year with no problems so I’m guessing I just had too many apps that I hadn’t closed out so thank you and I’ll be back if I’m having any problems thank you Doug
2021-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Donut Michigan. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if you could limit the capacity of video cache that would save in the application and enable the automatically delete the old cache. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-5-25
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-25 00:37
Hello there Donut Michigan. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if you could limit the capacity of video cache that would save in the application and enable the automatically delete the old cache. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I was not running any video. My guess is I had to many apps running in the background.
After I closed them all out and just had Go Fly app it worked fine last night threw two batteries.
Doug
2021-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Donut Michigan Posted at 5-25 09:27
I was not running any video. My guess is I had to many apps running in the background.
After I closed them all out and just had Go Fly app it worked fine last night threw two batteries.
Doug

Hi there Doug. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that after closing those application the said DJI application work fine. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2021-5-26
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-26 22:46
Hi there Doug. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that after closing those application the said DJI application work fine. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.

Thanks Stephen.
Any reason this site program will not allow is to send private messages to each other.
Whoever is maintaining that part of the program has it not activated.
It would be nice if we could communicate between each other’s it would be nice.
Also did you contact DJI and see if they can put the RTH height on the air screen.
And if it is not on the screen that would mean that it is in Hover or land at location.
Having RTO height in red below the RTH icon would also tell the operator it is in RTH.
Doug
That would prevent a lot of drone crashes.
2021-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules