640 4 2021-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
I have bought an Air 2s Combo with three batteries and charged two batteries. For now two batteries are more than enough for me and didn’t activated the third one.

How long can I leave the new battery in hibernation? Is there a max time on it before it becomes damaged and no use ?

Thank you
2021-5-24
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

The 3rd battery wouldn't be in hibernation because it wasn't technically activated so that battery would have a long shelf time. Why not use it? and extend the flight time.
2021-5-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Far better to label the batteries and cycle through them and give them all even wear.
2021-5-24
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

SD_Pilot Posted at 5-24 14:46
The 3rd battery wouldn't be in hibernation because it wasn't technically activated so that battery would have a long shelf time. Why not use it? and extend the flight time.

I already have enough time to take progress photos and videos (commercial flights). May be use the 3rd one when I go on holiday

I use my spark in sports mode for fun
2021-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ram-UK. God day and thank you for these information that you have given. In addition to this I will post a DJI link ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... delines_v1.0_eu.pdf ) on DJI Air 2S Disclaimer and Safety Guidelines and how to properly store your DJI Air 2S intelligent flight batteries properly. Thank you.

2021-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules