DJI Goggles V2: AV Input is not working
6159 3 2021-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MagicSpark
lvl.1

Canada

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to connect DJI Goggles V2 to PC to practice on simulator with no success so far.

What I did so far:

1. Successfully activated in DJI FPV system mode

2. Updated DJI Goggles FW to latest version

3. Connected PC HDMI -> HDMI cable -> HDMI2AV converter box -> RCA to 3.5mm jack cable -> DJI Goggles AV input jack
Result: Blue screen

4. Connected Old video camera output -> RCA to 3.5mm jack cable -> DJI Goggles AV input jack

5. Tried to change zoom in DJI goggles: Settings / Display / Display / change Zoom from 90% to 50%
as recommended here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=205434
for both options 3 and 4 above.

I have doubts about my RCA to 3.5mm jack cable, it has 3 pins. I actually tried two different cables like this and both have 3 pins. May be I need 4 pin 3.5mm jack?

Any other tips or recommendations to get video out of PC to DJI goggles are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2021-5-24
Use props
Chriskobi
lvl.1

United States

I’m having the same issues. Contacted DJI tech and that tech had no clue and said she would talk to a senior tech. I’m thinking I got the the brush off. Haven’t heard anything. So far I’m unimpressed and about to send these things back.
2021-6-28
Use props
Xviews
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

FatShark 3m 3.5mm 4p/ RCA AV works, so you need 4 Pin
2021-6-29
Use props
djiuser_g165iplNTgs2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164652 ft
United States

Yea its a 4-layer pin including the tip itself for an AV 3.5mm Cable to RCA Yellow, Red, White.

Sometimes depending if the cable is a raspberry pi style or a camera style, your video could be on the red or white plug in, so try just your yellow RCA cable at first to keep it simple on a 4-pin cable and if it doesnt work yellow to yellow, and no video, also try the video output's yellow RCA on the inputs side white & red as well. Sometimes it just reversed. Doesnt mean anything just remeber the proper colors for next time and then the audio is easy to figure out afterwards.
2023-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules