Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video format question
687 3 2021-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dark Horse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

How is it that the video that records to my phone is not an accepted format for posting on this forum? To date, the only way I've been able to post, (whith my admitted lack of tech awareness), is by first posting to youtube and then posting the link. It would be so much more streamlined to simply upload the video directly from my phone. Agree? Disagree? Have a better way that I don't know about? I'd love to hear it!
2021-5-24
Use props
Prairie Chicken
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

I don't fly a Mavic but for me, the video on the phone is lower resolution and tends to be jumpy and incomplete. Not the sort of Academy Award-winning cinematography that we strive for here (j/k).
2021-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dark Horse. Good day and thank you for these information that you have given. In posting videos here at DJI Forum you need to upload the said video to a video hosting site like SkyPixel or Youtube, then just put the link here at DJI Forum and it will embed. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-5-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

How is it that the video that records to my phone is not an accepted format for posting on this forum?
Because no video format is accepted.
The forum doesn't want the hassle of storing gigabytes of video files when you can upload somewhere else and post a link.
That's very common these days.
2021-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules