Frozen display on samsung s21 ultra
634 3 2021-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bucko dron pilo
lvl.1

Montenegro

Hello, i have problem to connect samsung s21 ultra to dji go 4 app. I can connect phone to app, i can move gimbal and fly, but my picture is frozen on display. I lose picture every second. I tried to change resolution of display, transmition but it doesnt work. Recently i used samsung s20 plus and everything was ok.How i can fix this problem?
2021-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bucko dron pilo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and tank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S21 Ultra ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-5-25
Use props
AmDronie
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-25 01:25
Hello there Bucko dron pilo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and tank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S21 Ultra ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi DJI Stephen,

It seems this has been an issue with the s21 series since launch. Given that it has been at least 6 months since launch and many of us have paid minimum of ~$1000 on a DJI Drone + Accessories, its getting a bit past the point of "just be patient". I understand this isn't personally your fault but there are many of us online who fast losing patience. This needs to be addressed with UTMOST priority as Samsung is a major phone manufacturer and you have many people who use their most recent products just like the Apple loyal customers.

This issue needs to be readdressed and re-prioritised further up the chain of command in DJI as its past the point of a sufficient "grace period" for new technology and optimisation.

Any updates would be appreciated.

Kind Regards.
2021-9-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AmDronie Posted at 9-17 18:04
Hi DJI Stephen,

It seems this has been an issue with the s21 series since launch. Given that it has been at least 6 months since launch and many of us have paid minimum of ~$1000 on a DJI Drone + Accessories, its getting a bit past the point of "just be patient". I understand this isn't personally your fault but there are many of us online who fast losing patience. This needs to be addressed with UTMOST priority as Samsung is a major phone manufacturer and you have many people who use their most recent products just like the Apple loyal customers.

Hi there AmDronie. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 and for the DJI Go 4 application in the future. Thank you.
2021-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules