Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly 1.4.3 Update Poll?
1361 3 2021-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini-G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

I'm a new DJI Air 2s owner and I saw this feature in a "best features" video, only to find out it was removed in the DJI Fly 1.4.2 version.
Recently DJI has release the DJI Fly 1.4.3 update. The phone charging feature is back,  however, by default.

I see this option great for some users, it could be for new owners like myself. However, a large group of users, who may have more experience or like more customisation, probably want to see a user ON/OFF option. I hope this option returns in 1.4.4?

DJI Fly 1.4.3 video

25 Must know Tips and Settings:

Single SelectVote, Total 7 people participate in voting
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
100.00% (7)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2021-5-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There really isnt any good reason they took away the option for us to choose to charge or not.  Im quite annoyed about this update.
2021-5-25
Use props
mfries78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4615243 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

I simply can not see the problem that you can not charge your appel .... you also charge the batteries before you go out and fly, so why not charge your mobile like everyone else. grow up
2021-5-26
Use props
Mini-G
lvl.4
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I guess it’s about choices. Grown up people usually have the capacity to choose what they want to do. If you want someone else to choose for you then that’s your choice.
2021-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules