Wobbly issue on DJI Mavic
1642 6 2021-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
loic92
lvl.1
France

Hello.
I have been witnessing footage issues on my Mavic footage for the past last months. I first thought it was linked to the high wind but it is not.
You can see in the following video the issue (there was no wind at all).
The crane on the drone is mounted correctly. I try to always keep at 60 by using filters.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zia5y7s71rXxnZH_azEzml-osT6WbYkT/view?usp=sharing

Any idea on how to fix the issue?

Thank you

2021-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there loic92. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic Pro? Do you notice if the gimbal itself shakes when you turn on the said DJI drone? Kindly please check if there is anything, e.g. dust or debris, stuck in the gimbal, try to clean it out if so. Besides, you may try to refresh to the latest firmware for the said DJI drone via DJI Assistant 2. If the issue persists, you can contact our DJI support team at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and send the said DJI drone in for diagnosis. Thank you.
2021-5-25
Use props
loic92
lvl.1
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-25 19:48
Hello there loic92. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic Pro? Do you notice if the gimbal itself shakes when you turn on the said DJI drone? Kindly please check if there is anything, e.g. dust or debris, stuck in the gimbal, try to clean it out if so. Besides, you may try to refresh to the latest firmware for the said DJI drone via DJI Assistant 2. If the issue persists, you can contact our DJI support team at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and send the said DJI drone in for diagnosis. Thank you.

Good afternoon Stephen.
The drone did had a hard landing about 2 years ago but nothing since. And it got checked and was good to be used.
Another issue I encounter is the camera going in full "crazy mode" going up and down then up and down then crooked. I havent wait to see what happen next and I always bring back the drone using the map.
2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

loic92 Posted at 5-26 07:12
Good afternoon Stephen.
The drone did had a hard landing about 2 years ago but nothing since. And it got checked and was good to be used.
Another issue I encounter is the camera going in full "crazy mode" going up and down then up and down then crooked. I havent wait to see what happen next and I always bring back the drone using the map.

Hi there loic92. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Since this issue is happening on the said DJI drone.  I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-5-27
Use props
djiuser_muD1v1jOozwt
New

Croatia

Hi there. Need help please. Today I had a slight crash with my mavic 2 pro and IMU wont callibrate when I start it up. Accelerometer reports data error. How to fix it? Do I have to use dji care?Thank you
2021-5-29
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

A factory calibration can fix problems like that. But not always.
2021-5-29
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

djiuser_muD1v1jOozwt Posted at 5-29 09:59
Hi there. Need help please. Today I had a slight crash with my mavic 2 pro and IMU wont callibrate when I start it up. Accelerometer reports data error. How to fix it? Do I have to use dji care?Thank you

use the dji care if you have.

If you dont, remove the gimbal and smash the drone in the opposite direction you crashed it. Works almost every time, even if it sounds strange :-)
It's due to the small magnetic movable parts that can get stucked in a crash.
2021-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules