my Mavic mini 2 flys by itself:/ help!
572 2 2021-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GREME
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92835 ft
United States

good morning.  I had a terrible experience in the morning!   just bought my drone and I received it last Friday. The next day I had my first fly and for the next 2 days, I had no issue.  Today in the morning i turn on my drone and my controller and i stared my fly.  after 2-3 min drone stopped and I was able to control only down and up. I decided to land.    then, I was trying one more time to take off, and with no control, the drone flew itself and hit my friend's car.   I was shocked! I gave them the last chance I flew 3rd time and boom! I completely lost control.  I could not do anything.  The drone flew over 20 min itself and landed 8 min from my location.    FYI: before my first fly i lerned a lot how to set up and fly from this video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-bxCZyvnEM&list=PLID-Gl_bi-Gn2YIM4r4_1Hou-_p7ybMFA&index=1&t=1016s  I'm pretty sure I did everything right.   very disappointed.
I'm not sure if the picture is uploaded but if yes there you can see the right stick is stock.

any Suggestions?

Thanks
2021-5-25
Use props
GREME
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92835 ft
United States

2021-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, there. We are sorry for the accident. Could you please check if the aircraft is damaged? If so, we recommend that you fill out an online repair request on our official website and send the drone back for inspection and repair. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. Please remember to tick "Apply for data analysis" when filling in the info, data analysis can be processed as long as the drone is within the warranty period and the corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result. If not, you can try to fly the drone in a different area.
2021-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules