Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Impossible de prendre des photos/vidéos ou de contrôler la caméra
1817 9 2021-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf35ccb9c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 532113 ft
France

Bonjour,

Utilisateur depuis plus de 4 ans d’un Mavic Pro, je n’ai plus accès à la caméra depuis peu, ne pouvant pas faire de photo ni vidéo.
J’avais lu qu’il s’agissait d’un souci de carte mémoire, j’ai formaté la carte mémoire, acheté une nouvelle ... mais le problème persiste !
La caméra reste floue, et je n’ai pas de commande accessible pour la caméra.
Merci pour votre aide
2021-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Pro. Are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application and may we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-5-25
Use props
fansf35ccb9c
lvl.1
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-25 20:12
Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Pro. Are you receiving any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application and may we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Hello, no error message ...
I use my IPhone X. Also tried with the iPhone 12 Pro of my wife. Same issue ..
Thank you for the time you spend for me
Kevin
2021-5-25
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Do you have a shot of the app screen? Cn you move the cam up and down via gimbal wheel on RC?
2021-5-26
Use props
fansf35ccb9c
lvl.1
France

Peterx Posted at 5-26 07:33
Do you have a shot of the app screen? Cn you move the cam up and down via gimbal wheel on RC?

The app screen is totally correct, no message, nothing (sorry I am away for my job so impossible to take screenshot before 3 days).
I have no control at all on the gimbal ...
When I click on the screen of my mobile, usually, it makes the autofocus. Now it gives me a point to set something that I don’t know (I will give you screenshots Friday if possible).

You would be great to save me
2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansf35ccb9c Posted at 5-25 21:21
Hello, no error message ...
I use my IPhone X. Also tried with the iPhone 12 Pro of my wife. Same issue ..
Thank you for the time you spend for me

Hi there Kevin. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please provide us with the screenshot if possible for us to see and assist you further with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2021-5-26
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

fansf35ccb9c Posted at 5-26 07:49
The app screen is totally correct, no message, nothing (sorry I am away for my job so impossible to take screenshot before 3 days).
I have no control at all on the gimbal ...
When I click on the screen of my mobile, usually, it makes the autofocus. Now it gives me a point to set something that I don’t know (I will give you screenshots Friday if possible).

That should be good to see the symptoms of your drone issue. Can you say what firm ware version on the RC and the AC yet? You can post that with the screeshot tomorrow.
2021-5-27
Use props
fansf35ccb9c
lvl.1
France

Peterx Posted at 5-27 05:48
That should be good to see the symptoms of your drone issue. Can you say what firm ware version on the RC and the AC yet? You can post that with the screeshot tomorrow.

I am sorry I didn’t see the message : gimbal disconnected
BAB97EB6-A53B-4639-B133-DA5243BE3F78.png
2021-5-27
Use props
fansf35ccb9c
lvl.1
France

V 4.3.42
V 1.4.0.500
2021-5-27
Use props