dji fly editing in landscape mode while using tablet
1028 6 2021-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joerider
lvl.1

Canada

i cannot switch to landscape mode on an android tablet while editing. v 1.4..very tough to use with big hands and fat fingers, what gives?
2021-5-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there joerider. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. My we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-5-25
Use props
joerider
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-25 20:34
Hello there joerider. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. My we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

samsung galaxy tab a 8.6 (2020) it always goes to portrait mode when i try to edit a video
2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

joerider Posted at 5-26 04:42
samsung galaxy tab a 8.6 (2020) it always goes to portrait mode when i try to edit a video

Hi there joerider. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the said issue will still persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.6 ( 2020 ) ) that your are trying to use the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.6 ( 2020 ) will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while in use. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2021-5-27
Use props
joerider
lvl.1

Canada

ok thanks...looks like the is no support for android tablets  at all...is this product only geared toward the apple product line of tablets or will we (android users) be included in a forthcoming update?
2021-5-28
Use props
fansd679a018
lvl.1

Sweden

I have the same problem on iPhone 11 Pro…
2021-6-11
Use props
marko-mb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2145502 ft
Slovenia

Same problem, version 1.5.4 on android on mi 9t and on new 11t pro....

Old version was landscape. Now only portrait editing
2022-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules