M600Pro Dead before liftoff :(
833 1 2021-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ozzyjim
lvl.2
Australia

Hello,

I Took delivery of a brand new M600Pro 2 days ago and cannot get it to run. I connected it to my PC, completed the activation and firmware updates and nothing. Assistantt keeps telling me I have to update the firmware but if I hit the "refresh" button (The circular icon) it then says it has updated ok. There is no problems up or down grading LB Firmware on the drone or controller. When I turn the drone on it runs through its own diagnostics as indicated by the external LED, then Flashes rapidly indicating its changing IMU or GPS due to an error then continues to blink yellow indicating no connection with the controller. Up/Downgrading the Firmware on the controller is easy and when finished the LED is green until I do a power cycle when it goes red and stays red. Now if I open the top cover to see the status LED's on the LB and A3, the LB alternates between red and green And the A3 starts briefly at a blue/white before briefly flashing green then keeps flashing red.... The DJI App makes no mention of being connected to a M600Pro only LB.. I can still however test the rotation of the props with the Assistant software so at least they work.

I have tried Assistant Software on multiple PC's from Win7 to Win10 32 and 64 Bit systems, I have also tried several Android devices on the controller with different Android versions.

I do not believe there to be a problem on the Android / App side - Maybe the Controller but most likely onboard the drone itself.

ANY help would be appreciated, I am not keen on spending nearly 8K on a drone just to have to ship it back to be "repaired" dead out the box.

Cheers,

James.

2021-5-26
Use props
Ozzyjim
lvl.2
Australia

Just replied what is below to another post where there were firmware issues but my issue is now resolved.

Hello,

I also had a similar problem... I re-downloaded the Assistant 2 (ENTERPRISE EDITION) and Completed the firmware update using my phone as a WiFi hot spot to the computer... I don't know why it should make a difference but a local authorized repair man said they can have trouble finalizing the firmware upgrade when it needs to communicate back to the servers... Now I have the Lightbridge 2 , Controller and M600P All updated to the latest firmware. Now I don't know if it will tell me that I need to update the M600P again when I plug it back in to the PC to setup the controller expansion unit and map the F-ports but time will tell..

James.
2021-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules