DJI Care - 2 days is rapid support??
1680 4 2021-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd6bfae8f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50630 ft
United States

the advertizement says " Rapid Support" " fly sooner with express" Skip the wait! " VIP phone service". ?? The number doessn't jump right out there does it?

"EXPRESS OPtioN" yes thats what I want.   Where is the contact information. Take my credit card. Charge me if you don't get my totaled drone back.  WHatever - just let me talk to someone in the VIP EXPRESS Section

I was told to expect a call or email within 2 days..... that seems ridiculous?  

Yeah I crashed my drone. Yea I was getting paid to shoot video.  TWO days just to respond.

Thats ludicruous.  Am I missing something OR do I just need to go to Best Buy and lease one for a couple days?

2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry to hear that your drone crashed. I had checked the corresponding info in our system, the DJI Care Refresh Express number had been created and the shipping label had also sent to you, please send the drone back so we can take care of it. If you have any other issue, please let me know, I will do my best to help.
2021-5-27
Use props
fansd6bfae8f
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-27 03:11
Hi there, I am sorry to hear that your drone crashed. I had checked the corresponding info in our system, the DJI Care Refresh Express number had been created and the shipping label had also sent to you, please send the drone back so we can take care of it. If you have any other issue, please let me know, I will do my best to help.

I have not seen a shipping label - I did receive this email

Greetings from DJI Care Customer Support.

This email is in-line with your concern regarding the DJI Care Refresh plan.

To better assist you on this matter, may we kindly request to further elaborate your concern for us to verify.

Once we receive your response, we'll take it from there. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Should you have further questions or any clarifications, don't hesitate to reach us out.
2021-5-27
Use props
fansd6bfae8f
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-27 03:11

This email is in-line with your concern regarding the DJI Care Refresh plan.

To better assist you on this matter, may we kindly request to further elaborate your concern for us to verify.

Once we receive your response, we'll take it from there. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Should you have further questions or any clarifications, don't hesitate to reach us out.
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd6bfae8f Posted at 5-27 05:06

The shipping label email was sent by UPS, please check the spam folder to see if the email was filtered.
I will also ask the team to resend it. If you still do not receive it in 2 days, please provide a backup email to receive the shipping label, thank you.
2021-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules