Dji to UPS return to UK Shipping or lack of it.
2469 5 2021-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jono1000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6621 ft

United Kingdom

So my Dronee has been repaired  and according to an email from UPS should have been delivered yesterday but UPS tracking says drone is still waiting for UPS. CAN SOMBODY at DJI actually take ownership of this and find out why its not made it to UPS yet. I'm sure you must have shipments in and out daily this needs to be followed up please CAS-6369966-F0S6D9
2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Jono. We've forwarded this issue to the corresponding team. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated.
2021-5-27
Use props
Jono1000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6621 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 00:04
Hi, Jono. We've forwarded this issue to the corresponding team. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated.

This is the respoce I got from UPS this morning
Thank you for your email.

I checked the package status, and our records indicate that the label with tracking number 1Z215**********813 was created last 25/05/2021. Our system does not show that this package was physically picked up or handed over to a UPS facility.
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jono1000 Posted at 5-27 00:29
This is the respoce I got from UPS this morning
Thank you for your email.

Hi, Jono. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. The corresponding team is dealing with this issue and you will get the updates soon. Thanks for your patience in advance.
2021-5-27
Use props
djiuser_buBDlKK7dIxt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61955 ft
Netherlands

Having the same issue right here.

Yesterday I received a text message and e-mail from UPS saying my parcel would be delivered tomorrow between 11.00-14.00, but as of now there haven’t been any updates on the UPS tracking page nor any delivery.

To make things even more confusing I initially received a tracking code for DHL which doesn’t work at all. Also in the case status page it say the shipping is done by DHL. Any DJI member who could clarify things? Thanks in advance.
2021-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_buBDlKK7dIxt Posted at 8-24 04:47
Having the same issue right here.

Yesterday I received a text message and e-mail from UPS saying my parcel would be delivered tomorrow between 11.00-14.00, but as of now there haven’t been any updates on the UPS tracking page nor any delivery.

Hi. We have already replied under your original post, please check and update.
2021-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules