Dji mini 2, Sunny life ND16 Filter, Spalding in Cambridgeshire, very relaxing.
1336 9 2021-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyPete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1125112 ft
United Kingdom

https://youtu.be/R2z1lNJmEIE

2021-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi. Thanks for posting this incredibly beautiful video you have filmed. Good job! Hope you can enjoy flying.
2021-5-27
Use props
FlyPete
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hi and thank you for your kind comment. I am still pretty new to the editing and this is my second drone. Having lots of fun flying  please take a look at my other videos as i am trying to grow my channel. If you enjoy please like and Subscribe and continue to let me know your thoughts with more comments. Thanks Peter.
2021-5-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Another lovely flight.  
2021-6-1
Use props
FlyPete
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 6-1 00:30
Another lovely flight.

Hi , and thank you was good fun. Will be adding something new each week. Check out my other videos and subscribe if you havent already. Slowly trying to frow my you tube channel. Thanks Peter.
2021-6-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FlyPete Posted at 6-1 02:37
Hi , and thank you was good fun. Will be adding something new each week. Check out my other videos and subscribe if you havent already. Slowly trying to frow my you tube channel. Thanks Peter.

Cool.  I’m already subscribed.   Have you joined the drone community on instagram yet - http://www.instagram.com/DAFlysdrones
2021-6-1
Use props
FlyPete
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 6-1 03:14
Cool.  I’m already subscribed.   Have you joined the drone community on instagram yet - http://www.instagram.com/DAFlysdrones

Hi, Just followed your link i now follow you. I can see you have a fair bit of content. Do you find you pick up a good volume of views when you post on Instagram. Do you get them subscribing to your youtube channel. Do you only post your videos on your instagram page or do you post in any community dji drone pages. Just trying to soak up as much advice as possible. Thanks avain for yiur help.
2021-6-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FlyPete Posted at 6-1 08:43
Hi, Just followed your link i now follow you. I can see you have a fair bit of content. Do you find you pick up a good volume of views when you post on Instagram. Do you get them subscribing to your youtube channel. Do you only post your videos on your instagram page or do you post in any community dji drone pages. Just trying to soak up as much advice as possible. Thanks avain for yiur help.

Yeah. There’s a growing community over there.   I like vertical panos but you can’t really post them on Instagram so I make them into 15 second videos.

[See My Other Content...]

2021-6-1
Use props
migostudios
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3013307 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

i´m sorry but, what was the shutter speed you used?
2021-6-19
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

Nice flying! Beautiful spot! I have been wondering what this slight constant lag is. The video does not feel smooth when the scene is changing fast. Is it in sufficient fps?
2021-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules