Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to Put Apple Music on iPod Nano/Shuffle
347 4 5-26 22:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GregDavid
lvl.1

Hong Kong

If you are an Apple Music and iPod lover, then you may eager to play Apple Music on iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, etc. However, when you sync the downloaded Apple Music tracks to your iPod Nano, you will be promted that "Apple Music songs cannot be copied to an iPod". Here I want to share an easy way to put Apple Music on iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle. https://www.tunesbank.com/apple-music/put-apple-music-on-ipod-nano.html

Why can't you Put Apple Music on iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle?
The fact is that in order to prevent users from saving downloaded Apple Music tracks to their devices and then canceling their subscription, all Apple Music tracks are in M4P format with DRM protection, and they can only be played on the authorization device. After the subscription ends, the downloaded Apple Music songs will not be playable. Further more, the old iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic and iPod Touth(4th or lower) do not have network connectivity, and Apple cannot verify whether the device has a valid Apple Music subscription. Here I want to share TunesBank Apple Music Converter to you.

TunesBank Apple Music Converter is capable of removing Apple Music DRM and converting Apple Music songs, playlist to M4A format so as to compatible with any iPod device. Besides, it also supports to convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC with original audio quality and all IID3 tags kept. By using it, you can freely transfer Apple Music to iPod Nano/Shuffle/Classic/Touch, iPhone, iPad, MP3 players, Sony Walkman, SanDisk, Android, etc.

Features:
Strip DRM lock from Apple Music, iTunes Music, audiobooks.
Convert Apple Music, iTunes purchased songs to M4A, MP3, AAC, FLAC.
Convert iTunes M4A, M4B and Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A.
Keep lossless audio quality, ID3 tags and metadata in output files.
Easy-to-use with a simple interface; Batch conversion; 5-10X speed.

Easy Steps to Put Apple Music to iPod Nano/Shuffle/Classic

Step 1. Download and launch TunesBank Apple Music Converter, iTunes app will run with it.

tunesbank-itunes-music-converter.jpg

Step 2. Click "Music" or "Playlist", and select the desired tracks by ticking the checkbox.

select-apple-music.jpg

Step 3. In the bottom interface, select M4A as Output Format, and change the Bitrate, Sample Rate, etc.

select-output-format-mp3.jpg

Step 4. Hit on "Convert" button to start conversion. When finished, go to "Finished" section to chech the converted files.

convert-itunes-m4p-to-mp3.jpg

Now you can import the covnerted Apple Music M4A files to iTunes, and then sync to your iPod Nano, Shuffle.

5-26 22:44
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 1300102 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
5-27 00:39
Use props
Kennith
lvl.1

United States

A good topic. For me, I prefer UkeySoft Apple Music Converter. It is able to convert Apple Music, iTunes purchased M4P music, iTunes M4B audiobooks and Audible AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A, FLAC,WAV and more audio formats. The output quality is good enough. By using it, now I can play Apple Music on my old iPod Nano 5th, recommend. https://www.ukeysoft.com/apple-music-converter/
5-27 00:50
Use props
cony
lvl.3

Canada

Thanks for sharing! Only iPod touch supports Apple Music. Other models do not have the WiFi feature so that Apple do not sure your subscription.
This is the reason.
To play Apple Music on iPod nano, shuffle, or classic, you need to use TunesKit Apple Music Converter free to convert Apple Music to MP3.
6-9 23:49
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

United States

Nice post. To play Apple Music on iPod device, I use the Apple Music Converter for Mac to do that. By using this tool, I can get Apple Music files as local audios. Then I can move Apple Music to iPod for using without any limit. Besides, I can play Apple Music on other platforms as well.
7-19 19:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules