Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 2 Battery Led 3 blinking 3 Times
36309 29 2021-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oliver Fietz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 265302 ft
Germany

Dear DJI Team

I'm a happy customer of my Mini 2 flymore combo

I only have it since 2 months

The Batteries give me some issues:

In the Hub the 3rd LED is blinking three times of the first Battery.
This happend right when i received the drone

Now after 8 Weeks the second battey is doing the same.

My Questions:

Is there a way to reset this?

Is it still save to fly with the Batteries?
(I did this 2 times and they seem to work - also tried recharging - also recharging in the drone - problems is still there)

Or do i have to change the batteries? And how do i do this
(They are only 9 Weeks old - about 5 Times charged)

Iam aware that this has been asked several times - but there is no answer to this

so a hope DJI will give an answer.

thank you

2021-5-27
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

It means "over voltage" use a less powerful charging brick. but you are using OEM, that can't be the problem. So yeah, DJI should check it.
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Oliver. Please take the battery out of the aircraft or the charging hub and leave it for a few hours (over 5 hours is recommended) to see if this problem can be solved.
2021-5-27
Use props
Karygodny
lvl.1
Flight distance : 343481 ft
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 20:15
Hi, Oliver. Please take the battery out of the aircraft or the charging hub and leave it for a few hours (over 5 hours is recommended) to see if this problem can be solved.

389 / 5000
Wyniki tłumaczenia
Unfortunately, I would like to attach to this topic.

I have exactly the same with one battery.
When it is charged, it starts flashing like in the video above.

I am using the original charging kit from DJI.

As DJI Mindy mentioned here.
I even had the battery set aside for a day and the same is still happening with this battery.

Do I send the battery back to the company I bought it from under warranty?
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Karygodny Posted at 5-27 22:22
389 / 5000
Wyniki tłumaczenia
Unfortunately, I would like to attach to this topic.

Hi there, we are aware of this issue, and we will release firmware to optimize it. And it will not affect flight safety, please rest assured to use it.
2021-5-27
Use props
Oliver Fietz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 265302 ft
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 23:39
Hi there, we are aware of this issue, and we will release firmware to optimize it. And it will not affect flight safety, please rest assured to use it.

Hello DJI Mindy ... So now i left the Battery for two Days out of the Hub. Then i recharged it and made a normal flight: Now one Battery is giving my three flashes with all Leds in the Hub. Its no longer working in the drone at all. Waht can i do now?

(The other Battery is now working again like normal after doing the same thing?!)

Thank you for an answer

oliver
2021-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Oliver Fietz Posted at 6-2 14:50
Hello DJI Mindy ... So now i left the Battery for two Days out of the Hub. Then i recharged it and made a normal flight: Now one Battery is giving my three flashes with all Leds in the Hub. Its no longer working in the drone at all. Waht can i do now?

(The other Battery is now working again like normal after doing the same thing?!)

Hi Oliver, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the one that you mentioned is no longer working, please send us an email to support@dji.com and provide a picture of the battery's serial number, our team will help to check it and provide further assistance.
2021-6-2
Use props
djiuser_TjOEsGklGDp5
New

India

I have the same problem with the Mavic mini battery
2021-8-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_TjOEsGklGDp5 Posted at 8-9 09:28
I have the same problem with the Mavic mini battery

Hi there, We are sorry to hear that you have encountered the same problem. Please send the said information to support@dji.com. Our related team will give you the corresponding solution as soon as possible. If there are any difficulties you have encountered, please keep us posted.
2021-8-15
Use props
djiuser_oOpbhfX3L4JX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 311624 ft
United States

just wanted to say this morning i had the same issue thats been spoken of here in the forum which is why i am here what i did was take the battery out and place it into the aircraft to charge there on the c-port for a moment it gave a pattern of this (numbers represent the lights on bottom of mini 2 (4, 3, 2, 1 1 being the closest to the power button) the pattern was 1-43-43, 1-43-43 it did that a few times then began to chrge as normal ...... so i let it it and charge for e few minutes then pulled the other two out of the charging hub i got in the fly more kit and mentioned above and the same charger i was having the issue with and the battery began to charge as normal. i left the other two batteries out and let it charge while i flew the others until they were dead plugged them into the hub and walked away. latrr to find all batteries charged up to 100 percent and i was back flying again. i have the djki 360 prop guards and have a ball with this thing inside when the weather is not so nie out. hope all have a good day and keep po flying !! -outawdrones
2021-9-22
Use props
djiuser_ki8Huk4dljdr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31015935 ft
South Africa

I have the same problem with  1 of my new mini 2 batteries.

This problem was not rectified for the mini 1 battery.
2021-11-5
Use props
djiuser_ki8Huk4dljdr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31015935 ft
South Africa

Hi. I have the same problem with 1 of my new mini 2 batteries  The original mini also had the same problem. Dji never rectified this problem for the original mini.

Once again DJI's quality is compromised. Their service is pathetic.
2021-11-5
Use props
djiuser_y0JIzhZWUGkz
New
United Kingdom

Hi, I recently bought a DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo , With Care Refresh.
One of my batteries is doing the same thing after the first charge and I haven't flown it yet.
I have seen other posts and have tried the fix that has been suggested but still the same.
I followed the instructions for charging using the supplied charging hub.
Many thanks in advance.
2021-11-12
Use props
AlexT
lvl.1

Malaysia

My newly purchase DJI Mini 2 flymore combo battery that comes inside drone blink 3 times when charge (LED 4), the other 2 that comes in the 2 way charging hub did not do this, i am using DJI charger and cable.

I notice this when battery charge from battery low condition around 15% after flight, this blinking happens when charge inside drone and also happen when charge on 2 way charging hub.

When i leave it to charge for some time around 10~15min, the blinking will be gone and will charge normally.

please see video attached.

2021-11-21
Use props
AlexT
lvl.1

Malaysia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QoZUKTJ4iY
2021-11-21
Use props
amartufo
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Jackie-Gan Posted at 2021-5-27 18:15
It means "over voltage" use a less powerful charging brick. but you are using OEM, that can't be the problem. So yeah, DJI should check it.

Greetings,

I just bought DJI Mini SE drone, and my battery is flashing three times? What should I do?
2022-4-13
Use props
Andy591960
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107060 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Had me worried for second.. Was charging my batteries the batteries this morning.. Min 2 fly more combo.. Form right to left... Battery 3 fully charged. Battery 2 charging Battery 1 occasionally blinking the right 2 LEDs 3 times.... I did a search and low and behold this forum thread came up first... I then noted that Battery 1, was not quite fully seated, so removed and replaced it, after a few seconds and now Battery 1 is charging and Battery 2 waiting. No blinking LEDs. So for me at least it was a battery seating problem
2022-4-27
Use props
djiuser_U6oZAlmPwQCd
New
Romania

Hi guys,
I had the exact same error with one of the batteries in the fly more pack (just bought the se pack) , since I mixed them up I have no ideea if it's the one that came in the drone. What seems to solve it for me was to stick it in the two way charger - only that battery - and use it as a battery pack and discharge it 10-15 minutes by charging my phone. Now it shows normal status when inserted in the drone and also it get's charged. Hope this will help.

Best regards,
Alex
2022-5-3
Use props
Blaupunkt Vande
lvl.1

United States

Two week old Mini 2 doing the same thing. To solve it, I just pulled the offending battery out of pos #1 and put it in pos #2. Seems to have made the gremlin go away.
2022-8-8
Use props
djiuser_Rud68MF7UjXO
New
Slovakia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2021-5-27 23:39

I bought a drone yesterday, I have the same problem.  Two batteries are ok, one is flashing, where can I download the firmwares and how to install.  thank you
2023-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Rud68MF7UjXO Posted at 2-3 16:48
I bought a drone yesterday, I have the same problem.  Two batteries are ok, one is flashing, where can I download the firmwares and how to install.  thank you

Hi there, may I ask if your battery flash like the one in the video? If the LED 3 blinks three times per second, it means the over-voltage charger detected. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual-EN.pdf Please use a 24W or lower charger or a DJI official charger.
2023-2-3
Use props
struct
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-3 23:20
Hi there, may I ask if your battery flash like the one in the video? If the LED 3 blinks three times per second, it means the over-voltage charger detected. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Mini_2/20210630/DJI_Mini_2_User_Manual-EN.pdf Please use a 24W or lower charger or a DJI official charger.
[view_image]

All four LEDs are blinking for me
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

struct Posted at 2-18 08:40
All four LEDs are blinking for me

Hi there, could you please tell us more details? What's the model of your drone? How do the LEDs blink? Could you please provide us with a video for further confirmation?
2023-2-19
Use props
ushatka
New

United States

I have a DJI Mini 2 and I bought it about 6 moths ago but I only used it once. Today I want it to fly it again and it seems that there is some issue with the batteries charging: one battery is charging normally, one  does not have any lights on and doesn't seems to be charging and the last one has ll light blinking 3 times. here is a video.
Battery Video
I'd appreciate to help me understand what is happening.
Thank you, Violeta
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ushatka Posted at 2-19 07:08
I have a DJI Mini 2 and I bought it about 6 moths ago but I only used it once. Today I want it to fly it again and it seems that there is some issue with the batteries charging: one battery is charging normally, one  does not have any lights on and doesn't seems to be charging and the last one has ll light blinking 3 times. here is a video.
Battery Video
I'd appreciate to help me understand what is happening.

Hi there, we are unable to check the video. Could you please send it again? You can upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send the link here. May I ask if you're using DJI Charging Hub? If so, please also try to plug the other two batteries into the working port for a test.
2023-2-19
Use props
djiuser_doF57Em
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi,
I am having the same problem with mine. All battery lights are blinking and I have tried the suggestions above. This battery has not even been used 5 times since I received this gift. DJI mini 2 all battery lights blinking 3 times???  
https://youtube.com/shorts/D5I_Tuvh3J8?feature=share

Please help
1-6 03:16
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:29
Use props
djiuser_doF57Em
lvl.1

South Africa

cyan Posted at 1-6 21:29
Its over voltage protection be careful

Its just charging from the PC and is the only battery that does it.
1-6 21:57
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:59
Use props
djiuser_5QmYB4Gf9JGK
lvl.2
United States