Can You Turn Off the RTH Warning?
1102 10 2021-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

Is there anyway to turn off the red warning flag that says something to the effect, "RTH will fly through a restricted area"? I can dismiss the warning but a few mintues later it pops up again and then again and again. Very annoying when you are flying for work. Once is all that is necessary.
2021-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, MRomine. Thanks for reaching out! Please let us know if you have the Restricted Area unlocked? If you could upload a screenshot of the prompt you're referring to, that would be appreciated. Thanks and looking forward to your response.
2021-5-28
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-28 22:35
Hi, MRomine. Thanks for reaching out! Please let us know if you have the Restricted Area unlocked? If you could upload a screenshot of the prompt you're referring to, that would be appreciated. Thanks and looking forward to your response.

Hi DJI Gamora,

The Restricted Area is unlocked.

The warning says, " Current RTH route will pass a no-fly zone. Pay attention to the aircraft's position to avoid RTH failure." Why does this warning keep appearing every two to three minutes? I only need to see it once, not again and again while I am flying a job.

I would have posted a screen grab but I can not get the DJI Assistant 2 to even see my SC when I am connected to my iMac running Mojave 10.14.6 (trying to get a file off the internal SD card). The reason why I'm going this route to download a file is because when I insert the SD card into a card reader connected to me iMac it tells me "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer". Never had an issue with a SanDisk card before and the SC can read all the files on the card.
2021-6-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

MRomine Posted at 6-3 09:12
Hi DJI Ganira,

The problem is the iMac, Apple always cause problems reading DJI files.
2021-6-3
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

Geebax Posted at 6-3 15:03
The problem is the iMac, Apple always cause problems reading DJI files.

No, the problem is with DJI. They released software that they say works with the Apple OS. If you can not make it work with Apple OS then do not release as an Apple option.
2021-6-3
Use props
V.Srini
New

Japan

DJI seems to always favor iOS over Android.
2021-6-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

MRomine Posted at 6-3 15:23
No, the problem is with DJI. They released software that they say works with the Apple OS. If you can not make it work with Apple OS then do not release as an Apple option.

If you are stupid enough to buy Apple, then more likely YOU are the problem. The files are readable by thousands of  other DJI users.
2021-6-3
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

V.Srini Posted at 6-3 16:56
DJI seems to always favor iOS over Android.

If that is the case why is the Smart Controller based upon the android platform?
2021-6-4
Use props
DaanFPV
lvl.1

Netherlands

MRomine Posted at 6-4 05:53
If that is the case why is the Smart Controller based upon the android platform?

because apple doesn't license their OS out. DJI can't use it. And the hundreds of millions of users who use apple aren't necessarily "stupid".
2021-6-4
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

MRomine Posted at 6-3 09:12
Hi DJI Gamora,

DJI Gamora,

Can you provide any assistance with this issue?
2021-6-7
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-28 22:35

Here is a screen shot from my Smart Controller.

I do have an Unlocking license for this area and it is enabled.

Screen Shot SC
2021-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules