Gimbal dead - video and zoom ok
518 6 2021-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MagoSaGazzu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37802 ft

Italy

For a few days I have the gimbal dead. When turned on, it no longer moves and the gimbal icon does not appear from the dji go 4 app menu to be able to calibrate. In the general state the gimbal is N / A. No errors in the dji go 4 app, the video and zoom work correctly and the mavic fly perfectly. Everything ok except the gimbal. Any advice other than requesting assistance from DJI to send it for service? I am afraid that for this reason they will ask me for a complete replacement of the gimbal at a high price.
2021-6-2
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi,

I also had this failure. I did downgrade upgrade several times of the remote control and the drone, it worked! If it's still under warranty don't hesitate to send it in for repair, they'll ask you if it crashed.
For after-sales service in Europe DJI is efficient, it must be recognized.
That's all !

Good luck !

Jordane
2021-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MagoSaGazzu. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if the said DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened? In addition kindly please post a short video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you with the said issue. Thank you.
2021-6-2
Use props
MagoSaGazzu
lvl.2

Italy

2021-6-3
Use props
MagoSaGazzu
lvl.2

Italy

2021-6-3
Use props
MagoSaGazzu
lvl.2

Italy

No, no hard landing or a crash before this issue happened.
I opened a support ticket but they tell me that I have to ship at my expense to the Netherlands with UPS. Shipping only, I could take the drone to any local service center. I knew that DJI sent a courier to pick up the drone at home, this didn't happen to me
2021-6-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

It's strange that you have to pay shipping costs. Has the warranty date passed?
2021-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules