Mini2 Flyaway situation and Care Refresh
633 7 2021-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PauloACSilva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1203520 ft
Portugal

I had a Flyaway situation, DJI is sending me the replacement aircraft that will arrive next Tuesday, as far as I know he will come already bind with my Care Refresh account, my question is ...It is possible to BUY a NEW Care Refresh for the new aircraft ? And doing that it will ENABLE again the flyaway coverage??? of course I will loose the OLD Care Refresh, but I don't care with that, I prefer to spend another 49€ and START all over again...It is possible??????
Thank's for your support and help
2021-5-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry. Apologies that it is not possible to purchase a new service plan to your replacement aircraft. Once you receive the replacement unit and was activated within 48 hours kindly send an email to djicare@dji.com for transferring your service plan. If over 48 hours, you need to provide a verification video. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2021-5-28
Use props
PauloACSilva
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Diana Posted at 5-28 08:01
Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry. Apologies that it is not possible to purchase a new service plan to your replacement aircraft. Once you receive the replacement unit and was activated within 48 hours kindly send an email to djicare@dji.com for transferring your service plan. If over 48 hours, you need to provide a verification video. Hope this helps. Thank you.

I have already confirm ( by the serial number ) that Care Refresh is already bind to the replacement aircraft, if I buy the Care Refresh + (plus) I will have another FLYAWAY coverage situation ???
2021-5-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

PauloACSilva Posted at 5-28 08:28
I have already confirm ( by the serial number ) that Care Refresh is already bind to the replacement aircraft, if I buy the Care Refresh + (plus) I will have another FLYAWAY coverage situation ???

You can opt purchasing the DJI Care Refresh + with one replacement that is valid within 12 months. There is one chance to use flyaway coverage.
2021-5-28
Use props
PauloACSilva
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Diana Posted at 5-28 15:31
You can opt purchasing the DJI Care Refresh + with one replacement that is valid within 12 months. There is one chance to use flyaway coverage.

Even if I already use one flyaway from de previous Care Refresh?
I noticed on the site that the serial number of the replacement aircraft is already registered on my Care Refresh But is not bind with the remote controller, on the remote and app is still the old number... I will receive the replacement Tuesday but I will only arrive home Wednesday, how to proceed to bind it with the app and remote control?
Thanks for your support
2021-5-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

PauloACSilva Posted at 5-28 21:33
Even if I already use one flyaway from de previous Care Refresh?
I noticed on the site that the serial number of the replacement aircraft is already registered on my Care Refresh But is not bind with the remote controller, on the remote and app is still the old number... I will receive the replacement Tuesday but I will only arrive home Wednesday, how to proceed to bind it with the app and remote control?
Thanks for your support

Hello, the SN code on the DJI app will not be updated to the one on the replacement and it will not affect your daily use on the new drone. Please do not worry about this as we can check the SN code changing record on our system.

Thanks
2021-5-29
Use props
PauloACSilva
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI Diana Posted at 5-29 03:22
Hello, the SN code on the DJI app will not be updated to the one on the replacement and it will not affect your daily use on the new drone. Please do not worry about this as we can check the SN code changing record on our system.

Thanks

So it means that if I bought the Care Refresh (+) Plus I gonna get ANOTHER Flyaway coverage plus 3 damage situations, correct???
And it will be bin with the R/C automatically or do I need to do something to bins and activate the Flyaway???
2021-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

PauloACSilva Posted at 5-30 06:28
So it means that if I bought the Care Refresh (+) Plus I gonna get ANOTHER Flyaway coverage plus 3 damage situations, correct???
And it will be bin with the R/C automatically or do I need to do something to bins and activate the Flyaway???

Hi there, if you bought the DJI Care Refresh +, you will get the opportunity to replace the damaged drone or purchase a drone at a low price within one year after the expiration of DJI Care Refresh. In other words, you only have one chance to enjoy the replacement or flyaway coverage service of DJI Care Refresh +. And another replacement opportunity covered by DJI Care Refresh can only be used within the one-year DJI Care Refresh validity period. And please note to use the same account to purchase DJI Care Refresh +, and the DJI Care Refresh + will be activated automatically after the expiration of DJI Care Refresh.
2021-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules