M300 Smart Inspection /High Res grid Questions
1696 3 2021-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apuzer
lvl.2

United States

Good Day,

This week experimented with Smart Inspection  and High res grid photos.

Mixed results. Followed the online tutorials, manually flew to first waypoint, took pictures---second waypoint, etc. 4 waypoints in total, two telephone poles. Then I followed instructions, returned to home, hit next, did the drag and select the points of interest in my photos. Then I flew the mission in automatic mode, it did what it was suppossed to, but the pictures did not zoom in on the selected points of interest. Also, could not see that you could do a high res grid photo when building this mission (at each waypoint)

Secondly, when doing high res grid, the grid only seems to be available in the Wide camera mode....when I zoom, the grid disappears. I am doing something wrong---i want a grid of multiple ( 12 or more) pics of the connections on the pole--with good clarity for minute details.

2021-5-28
Use props
SConlin
lvl.2

Canada

My understanding of it, and I've done a couple of high res grid photos, is that you need to set the zoom camera to the desried zoom level, and then draw the grid viweing the wide angle camera.  You can adjust the amount of phtos in the grid by adjusting the zoom ratio.  If that makes sense?
2021-6-23
Use props
MW_POE
lvl.2

United States

SConlin Posted at 6-23 12:25
My understanding of it, and I've done a couple of high res grid photos, is that you need to set the zoom camera to the desried zoom level, and then draw the grid viweing the wide angle camera.  You can adjust the amount of phtos in the grid by adjusting the zoom ratio.  If that makes sense?

Yes, thank you. Have you done this on a "smart inspection"?
2021-6-24
Use props
djiuser_kMIg5993HklS
lvl.2
United States

MW_POE Posted at 6-24 01:15
Yes, thank you. Have you done this on a "smart inspection"?

Not an option for automated missions unfortunately.
2021-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules