CAS-6149178-W8F0J1 - Shambles
1638 1 2021-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davejoywalker
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Rerefence - CAS-6149178-W8F0J1
I live in Scotland and was returning an order to DJI Holland for a refund (DJI FPV). The package was sent on the 4th April and was held by UPS in Scotland due to the DJI supplied paperwork not being correct for shipping goods with Lithium Batteries (dangerous good). I emailed DJI and they advised that they sent a revised label to UPS to allow the shipment to proceed. Many emails and two months later, after checking the UPS shipping status, the shipment is returned to my home address for some reason and DJI will not respond to my emails about what is happening with it.

Note that the day before it arrived back with me that I had received an email from DJI to advise that they would take care of everything and that I should not be concerned.

I am a good Customer of DJI and have purchased many of their products without any issue. This entire process is making me not want to deal with them again and to look elsewhere for my drones.

What do I have to do for someone to call me and explain what the problem is, I have forwarded my mobile number many times and now have to revert to a forum, which is totally unacceptable for a company of this stature.

What do I have to do to get DJI to take ownership of this problem and to deal with it in a professional manner?

2021-5-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're terribly sorry for this. We'll forward this to the team relevant for urgent assistance. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
2021-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules