Loop mode - SD card full
1643 5 2021-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FABCFR
lvl.1

France

Hi,
I am looking to use my Osmo action Cam as a dashcam on my motorbyke. So for that I have configured the camera to record videos in infinite loops.
I am using the cam with a 64 go sd card but every time I have to stop the CAM to change the battery for example, when I start back the camera, a message is telling me that the sd-card is full. Only way to continue recording is to empty or format the sd card.
This is not what I was expecting as on my previouos experience with another competitor action camera, it was recording over and over whatever it was a fresh start, a sd-card already full or just a battery change.
Have I missed something in the configuration to make this loop recording continue without having to empty the sd-card each time?
Thank you for you ideas or suggestions,
Regards,
Fabrice
2021-5-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, FABCFR. Thanks for reaching out! Please let us know if the problem only occurs when the loop is set to infinite. We also recommend uploading a photo of the prompt that's informing you that the microSD card is full and the firmware version of your Osmo Action. Thanks and looking forward to your response.
2021-5-28
Use props
FABCFR
lvl.1

France

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
The problem seems to occurs whatever loop duration is set.

Please also find in addition and below the information requested.

Screenshot about the setting

Screenshot about the insuffisant space message

Screenshot about the insuffisant space message, whatever the loop duration is selected

The firmware version installed is : 01.10.00.40(7251)

Regards,
Fabrice
2021-6-3
Use props
FABCFR
lvl.1

France

Hello,
Any idea about my issue ... should I consider it as by design?
Regard,
Fabrice
2021-6-16
Use props
djiuser_VkhjVsabnjhX
New

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-5-28 22:57
Hi, FABCFR. Thanks for reaching out! Please let us know if the problem only occurs when the loop is set to infinite. We also recommend uploading a photo of the prompt that's informing you that the microSD card is full and the firmware version of your Osmo Action. Thanks and looking forward to your response.
Hello when you say, keep the looping to infinite. Do you mean turn looping off or to max?
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_VkhjVsabnjhX Posted at 5-27 06:18
Hello when you say, keep the looping to infinite. Do you mean turn looping off or to max?

Hi, djiuser_VkhjVsabnjhX. Thank you for reaching out. Set to infinite means lopping without limit.
2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules