How to take photos?
9592 5 2021-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KetchupAndMayo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199656 ft
United States

So the DJI FPV automatically takes video. How do I take a photo? Do I have to click the [Start/Stop] lower-right button to stop video then bress the top-right button to take a photo?
I was long-pressing the top-right button and it didn't take a photo.
Thanks!
2021-5-28
Use props
Gregor Queck
First Officer
Flight distance : 1638366 ft
Germany

double post...
2021-5-28
Use props
Gregor Queck
First Officer
Flight distance : 1638366 ft
Germany

Long-pressing switches between photo and video mode. You should see the other mode in the googles. When switched to photo mode -> press again: voila, you took a photo!
2021-5-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, KetchupAndMayo. Thanks for reaching out! Please check if you're in Photo or Video mode. Press and hold the Shutter/Record Button to switch between photo and video mode then press the  Shutter/Record Button again once to take photos or start or stop recording.
2021-5-28
Use props
AndiOvi
New

Germany

Hello,

i´ve got the same Problem, but if i press the Photo-Button long, the SD-Card ist allmost not shown in the googles.
Do i have to put the SD-Card in the DJi itself? I´ve put the Card into the googles.

And is it possible to send the photos / videos to the mobile-phone? My folder in the Dji-Fly-App is always empty.

Thanks a lot.
2022-1-6
Use props
KetchupAndMayo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199656 ft
United States

AndiOvi Posted at 1-6 07:33
Hello,

i´ve got the same Problem, but if i press the Photo-Button long, the SD-Card ist allmost not shown in the googles.

Hi AndOvi!
Yes, you must have an SD card in both the goggles and in the aircraft. Same size and speed, preferably.

The instructions above worked for me.
You can only send it to the phone if you connect the phone with the adapter to the goggles. I usually just remove the SD from the aircraft and put it in my PC or tablet with an adapter.
2022-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules