Which backpack you recommend for the DJI FPV Drone+goggles+RC?
4653 11 2021-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9bd004c9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4894157 ft
Spain

Hi!

I bought the MA2 that comes with a bag, so that you can properly store the batteries, the drone and everything. I just got my brand new DJI FPV kit which does not includes a bag.

So, I am hesitating about what would be best, if the DJI goggles carry more, or a non DJI backpack with a rigid shape to properly fit the drone, the RC and the rest?

The thing is that there are several options, those range from backpacks to suitcases. It would be great to find something that can fit inside a MTB saddlebag, to go fly to places in the woods.

Any advice woul be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Oriol

2021-5-28
Use props
Buster1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677028 ft
United States

Not a backpack, but the Nanuk 925 case is great! Solid, waterproof, and basically bomb-proof!
2021-5-28
Use props
djiuser_sYm3uRIUDmyj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 761296 ft
United States

I chose to go with this backpack I bought off of Amazon. It's fairly inexpensive around the $80 mark. So far I am very happy with the quality. As you can see it has the rigid foam to hold the drone very securely. It's been nicely planned with a place for all of the pieces and parts. I doubt it will fit in your saddlebag but... it's a backpack. Also it's very comfortable to wear and I'm a bigger fella. Cheers mate hope this helps
Screenshot_20210528-195328_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20210528-195257_Amazon Shopping.jpg
2021-5-28
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

See this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=242882
2021-5-28
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

See this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=242882
I suggest a normal carry on case/backpack with foam.
Unless you love to remove the props every time. Then you can just put the foam that came with the drone and put it in a pretty small (camera) backpack.
2021-5-28
Use props
fans9bd004c9
lvl.2
Spain

Hi guys, Thanks so much for your replies!

The Nanuk is hands down the most resistant box for the FPV combo, but I better do with a backpack. Since many great places are hard to access and carrying a hard case for a long walk might be a bit cumbersome. There are nice backpacks with foam shapes in Amazon, like the one suggested bysYm3uRIUDmyj. Probably the DJI backpack is good but something with foam seems a bit more resistant.
OTOH there do not seem to be backpack small enough to fit in MTB saddlebag, but probably putting the equipment in several saddlebags might work.

I will pick a nice backpack on the net.

Nice flights!

Oriol
2021-5-29
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253832 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you seen this, It is a company in Germany so you wont need to pay customs/taxes as you are in Spain, Its a bit more expensive but it seems quite well made and fits a lot of stuff.
https://mc-cases.com/

2021-5-29
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

FrootWhoopz Posted at 5-29 15:56
Have you seen this, It is a company in Germany so you wont need to pay customs/taxes as you are in Spain, Its a bit more expensive but it seems quite well made and fits a lot of stuff.
https://mc-cases.com/

This is a very recent picture that shows the latest version ...
The drone with the arm bracers is now also transportable ...

Very very helpful...!
Screenshot_20210530-173725_Chrome.jpg
2021-5-30
Use props
fans9bd004c9
lvl.2
Spain

Hi FrootWhoopz and frankymusik!

Yesterday afternoon I went crazy trying to find the right backpack on the net. I came across the MC bacpack, it seemed the perfect pick but you have to preorder it, because it is not available until late july.
I could not wait for a month, so I went to a nearby shopping center and with a sympathetic shop assitant, we stuffed the DJI FPV combo in a photography backpack; the manfrotto redbee 100.

I tried two different configurations but this one seems to work fine.

Now everything seems ready for the rock and roll!
I just need to carefully read the manual and start practicing little by little. I am really excited about going FPV.

Thanks again for your help,

Oriol
2021-5-30
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253832 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aha, that seems safe enough and compact too, have fun.
2021-5-30
Use props
djiuser_L1nRzU5SSJrJ
New

Switzerland

There are two great backpack's (the one also as Hardcase available; waterproof and shockproof, but expensive); the first from AliExpress for arround 45.- $,(1st picture), and the second one from Germany (where you can store the DJI FPV with the armbraces, but backpack for 168.-- Euro, and Hardcase arround 200.-)! Both are big enough for the whole fly more combo set to store
2023-12-31
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

This https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B09 ... b_ap_share&th=1
1-1 04:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules