5.4k videos not transferring
4087 2 2021-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RyanPhantom1998
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2436270 ft
United States

Hello, I’m reaching out to see if anyone else has this issue or if anyone has a solution. On my DJI air 2s whenever I record videos in 4k I have no issues transferring them to my Apple iPhone via SD card adaptor as well as editing them in my laptop. When I try to do the same with any 5.4k videos I’ve recorded I get an error when trying to transfer them to my phone and an error or my laptop that says “it appears you do not have permission to make changes to this file”. I have tried just about everything I can think of. I’ve used a different micro SD card, I’ve used a different SD card adapter, I’ve used a different laptop as well as a different phone, I’ve formatted the SD card, and I’ve tried it with different camera settings on 5.4k with no success. I’ve been talking to Microsoft for 2 days and they cant resolve the issue on their end. After calling DJI after sales support I excepted amazing service like I received with my DJI fpv but was let down when I was advised the files are fine and it’s my device and that I should Google this issue instead to find an answer. So here I am asking anyone is they have a solution or have had this issue before so I can continue to create and share content in 5.4k and not only 4k.
2021-5-28
Use props
djiuser_7W8Mjn4TVAzP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141053 ft
United States

I’m having a problem with my 5.4K also? Not sure if you have done this. But I can download off the fly app 4K videos. All the pictures I want. But I download the 5.4K to my phone. Says they are downloaded. But they don’t. And you don’t get the option to download again. And I can’t find anything about this. The problem just started not long ago.
2021-6-9
Use props
nixmeister
lvl.3
Flight distance : 587766 ft
Canada

I am not quite sure this can help you, but there are challenges at transferring 5.4k files to iOS devices. I found this video quite useful, using the Files App instead of the DJI App or importing from an sd card through the Photos app. The files are imported from sd card to Files app. They can afterwards be used in an editing app like Lumafusion, in 5.4k. Export will unfortunately be limited to 4k, but at least you can benefit from the 5.4k in editing/cropping the file. Hope this helps.
2021-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules