Audio Losses during file split on continuous shot
558 4 2021-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
misosoup
New
Australia

Hi guys, I've noticed that on the Pocket 2, there is an audio gap between files when they are split, when taking a continuous shot (see screenshot). I've searched and found that this problem previously existed on the Osmo Pocket as well (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... id%3D593&page=2).

Can I ask if this issue will be fixed soon with an upcoming firmware update? The post I linked to seemed to say that a fix was coming, but that was 2 years ago.
Screenshot 2021-04-25 194934.png
2021-5-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, misosoup. Thanks for reaching out! Please let us know if you're encountering the mentioned issue. If you do, please confirm the firmware of your DJI Pocket 2 and we would appreciate uploading a set of files depicting the problem for us to further check it. Thanks and looking forward to your response.
2021-5-28
Use props
mobilas
lvl.2
Ukraine

try to merge files with LosslessCut
2021-5-30
Use props
Simo83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72201 ft
Italy

Hi everyone!
I encountered the same issue with the last firmware update.
Everytime my Osmo takes a long clip, I have an audio gap.
It is really annoying, since I experienced the same issue with my previous Osmo pocket 1.
What are you doing DJI??
Simo
2021-6-23
Use props
kfh
lvl.2
Denmark

It may be time to ask, if DJI has terminated the Pocket 2 product and all support as well as firmware updates for device and accessories. It’s been a very, very Long time since the last (buggy) firmware update was released. Time for an official response from DJI on the future of the product.
2021-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules