634 4 2021-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39878160 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

My favorite option on DJI FPV is AutoStart camera filming!
Why there no such option? I am forgetting to start filming in many occasions
2021-5-29
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

I agree - that's a really nice option to have, especially as it's implemented in the FPV, where it's optional. It seems like an easy thing to add - DJI, get on it!
2021-5-29
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Honestly do not think it will be implemented nor would I want it. Yes some of you from the FPV world think it's good but its user training. If you're doing a checklist thing, just click the right trigger button to start recording after switching to video after liftoff, or selecting the record button on your mobile device..

Many times its takes a few minutes or less to fly to my intended point of view before I start recording. Even after pre-planning either on paper/computer or in my head, so many factors like weather and unseen obstacles come into play that I would not want to record just yet. For me its wasted microSD space recording "air" but easily remedied by clicking the right trigger to record/stop quickly.
2021-5-29
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39878160 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

RobZilla Posted at 5-29 13:02
Honestly do not think it will be implemented nor would I want it. Yes some of you from the FPV world think it's good but its user training. If you're doing a checklist thing, just click the right trigger button to start recording after switching to video after liftoff, or selecting the record button on your mobile device..

Many times its takes a few minutes or less to fly to my intended point of view before I start recording. Even after pre-planning either on paper/computer or in my head, so many factors like weather and unseen obstacles come into play that I would not want to record just yet. For me its wasted microSD space recording "air" but easily remedied by clicking the right trigger to record/stop quickly.

That's why it's an Option - You choose whether to use it or Not - for me, it's priceless, as I can cut unwonted footage, But cant replace missing one and unfortunately some time I forgot to turn it on
2021-5-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, alex_markov. Thanks for reaching out! We appreciate your suggestion and although this option is currently unavailable with the DJI Air 2S we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Air 2S.
2021-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules