Bowed Arm (how do i fix)
926 1 2021-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InspireAloysius
New
Flight distance : 293156 ft
Canada

Hello all, today i took my inspire 1 pro out for a flight as a do every couple months, the whole flight was going well untill i came in for landing.

As i switched the arms from travel mode to landing mode it seems the right arm has rotated inward 15 degrees causing the drone to drift right, i fought the drift as i put full deflection on the sticks left and slowly landed the craft. (as the unit landed it clipped my inspire travel bag and chipped the prop) The most damage ive ever done. After landing i inspected the arm to see this attached picture.

Bowed Right Arm

Bowed Right Arm

Definitely scared straight as this has never happened before, never a crash or hard enough landing ( i use auto land 90% of the time). I've had this drone for 5 years now and theres never been a problem. Im starting to think there is a loose screw causing the arm to bow inward like this. Anyone have something similar happen? Wont be flying untill this is properly fixed and looked after. Posting here because my dji care ran out years ago, but will most likely be taking it in for repair. unless there is a sensable fix without replacing any parts.

Thanks for any replys on the matter!

2021-5-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, I am sorry to hear about the issue, for repair service, it is suggested to send the drone back to our repair center for assistance. Please start an online service request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and send it back for repair.
2021-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules