Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air 2S Active track 4.0 awesome !
2782 7 2021-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoWincas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3454587 ft
Lithuania

After a month of use, i decided to do finaly test of Dji Mavic air 2S tracking and obstacle avoidance limits.The results were shocking ! A2S has best inovation, i think- 4 front eyes. I can hardly imagine the future- possibilities if the drone have 6-8 front eyes, like a spider. The software algorithms of avoidance is hard to understand, but it works by 100 %.
It is hard to keep it inside, so i sit down and made some, maby not professional, but video, and so.Disclaimer- it is not commercial video and tests. Both Air 2s and M2Z i own by myself for ski slope filming.

first day - soft version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF_4FKf9fVw

and the next day i do it hardly...

2021-5-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for sharing this amazing video that you had created. Thank you for your continued support and happy flying always!
2021-5-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very good!
2021-5-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij
2021-5-31
Use props
smirnoff9969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 582776 ft
Croatia

hello,
according to your "follow me" test, I don`t see the point of waiting for drone to find its way out of obsicles?  If I run or drive my bike it is useles to stop and wait for drone, isn`t it?
It this case every drone with track and trace function will do the same if you with long enough.
I tried that with my mavic 2 pro and after I realise how drone struggle to find me and risk od coliding with tree or wall I decide to let it go and not use this function.
2021-6-8
Use props
GoWincas
lvl.3
Lithuania

Hi. Thanks for opinion.
I have mavic 2 and tryed Track with APAS... like i said- it is a Pinky. I think on Air 2S, if the speed is optimal, you havent stop to wayt. As you see in longer video, from 0:54 and another tryes, especialy in the end from 8:14- i let drone do work automaticly, no worrying about colision, giving no extra time for software.
But on bike... if speed is too high, worse thing will be that drone loses subject and turns gps tracking (or thomething like that).
2021-6-8
Use props
halmaclean
New

Philippines

Thanks for this! I have recently bought the Air 2S and am still learning how to control it properly. I have noticed that active track (trace, spotlight, POI) are only available in 'Normal' mode on the controller, and not in Cine mode - is that correct?
2021-6-27
Use props
GoWincas
lvl.3
Lithuania

halmaclean Posted at 6-27 20:56
Thanks for this! I have recently bought the Air 2S and am still learning how to control it properly. I have noticed that active track (trace, spotlight, POI) are only available in 'Normal' mode on the controller, and not in Cine mode - is that correct?

Hi. If you have already tryed, that means no possible. I have never understand Cine mode. Never use it. I'v bought drone for active filming- action, tracking or speed. Very interesting downgrade is that cine mode doesn has Obstacle bypass Only break and stop. Thats big minus and missunderstanding.
2021-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules