866 4 2021-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35738704 ft
  • >>>
United States

So after owning a spark, mavic air ×2 because of a fly away, inspire 1 that i can't fly because my galaxy 21+ isn't compatible and having a few mavic 2 zoom's replaced and having my last zoom fall out of the sky yesterday,, I BOUGHT ******* BECAUSE DJI IS TO EXPENSIVE FOR THE QUALITY! Having the drone fall out of the sky 380 feet up for no reason, and still not recovered I'm over it. Along with the inspire and the phone issue I'm for sure over it.
2021-5-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I am sorry to hear about the accident that happened to your drone, I understand that must be frustrated for you. Regarding the crash, please report it to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support, if the drone is within the warranty period, data analysis will be provided and we will provide the corresponding offer to you based on the analysis result.
Regarding the DJI Go app issue, please tell us the detials of the issue and help to provide the operational system, the DJI Go app version, and export the app log from the mobile device for further confirmation. Thank you.
2021-5-30
Use props
djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I spent $400 for insurance for my inspire, 1 day before the 1 year end period, the jankey quick connect broke causing the drone to tip over. I informed dji the next day, on the 365th day, got denied simple pair of props and didn't use that $400 insurance not once. The recent lost zoom I'm sure is past the warranty period and even if it wasn't, it's like dealing with retarded prudes trying to get laid on prom night, your not getting anywhere so don't waste your time. As for the inspire issue, Google it yourself but I'm sure you've heard something about this issue. If not it would surprise me, anyone that works for dji has tunnel vision, Lazer focused on nothing really, burnt out on drones turning on randomly, batteries lasting till the 205th charge then not working anymore, getting not the value for the price.
2021-5-30
Use props
djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-30 01:31
I am sorry to hear about the accident that happened to your drone, I understand that must be frustrated for you. Regarding the crash, please report it to our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support, if the drone is within the warranty period, data analysis will be provided and we will provide the corresponding offer to you based on the analysis result.
Regarding the DJI Go app issue, please tell us the detials of the issue and help to provide the operational system, the DJI Go app version, and export the app log from the mobile device for further confirmation. Thank you.

So i thought it crashed but I've looked everywhere for this drone, it's gone. Not stolen but flew away I'm almost positive. Even better in September 2020 i had the drone and 3 batteries replaced, then 2 batteries again in February. The drone isn't a year old, would it be a warranty fly away issue? Remember it was a refresh replacement new shipped from dji in September 2020.
2021-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7 Posted at 5-31 00:20
So i thought it crashed but I've looked everywhere for this drone, it's gone. Not stolen but flew away I'm almost positive. Even better in September 2020 i had the drone and 3 batteries replaced, then 2 batteries again in February. The drone isn't a year old, would it be a warranty fly away issue? Remember it was a refresh replacement new shipped from dji in September 2020.

Hi there, we are sincerely sorry for your experience. We understand your feelings and really want to help. May I know did you contact http://www.dji.com/support according to Susan's suggestion? If yes, please provide us the reference number like ticket number or case number and we will keep an eye on it.
2021-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules