Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Trust This Device
2629 12 2015-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

I never received the "trust this device" promt on my ipad mini 2.  Should it always pop up?  I am affraid to fly it because I do not want it to disconnect.  Any help?
2015-7-20
Use props
buzzcbr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316545 ft
United Kingdom

Dont worry its fine. It dosent always show, but when it does just select 'trust'

Its okay to fly with it like that, and if it should disconnect you still have visual contact to fly it back.

Buzz
2015-7-20
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

buzzcbr@gmail.c Posted at 2015-7-20 23:57
Dont worry its fine. It dosent always show, but when it does just select 'trust'

Its okay to fly wi ...

Cool thanks
2015-7-20
Use props
DJI-Dave
lvl.4

United States

Yep, always click "trust"
2015-7-20
Use props
Ulysse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

To be sure I have this message, I always unlock the iOS device before turning on the RC. Here is how I proceed :
1. Connect the cable to the RC
2. Install the tablet on the RC
3. Connect the cable to the tablet
4. Unlock the tablet
5. Power on the RC
6. Click "Trust"
7. Power on the quad
8. Launch DJI Pilot app

Each time I didn't unlock the tablet before turning on the RC, I didn't receive the trust message.
2015-7-20
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

I believe I am having an issue because of this. I have never been asked to trust it and I keep losing signal to the drone. I still have connection and I am able to fly but lose the FPV and it says no signal. I am thinking it is because I have never been asked to trust it. Is there any other ways to make it ask. I wish it would just ask once so I could at least eliminate that issue as being the problem. When I do lose signal all I have to do is pull cable and plug it right back in and I instantly have signal again. I have tried 2 different iPhone 6 cables that are in perfect condition. Both did the same.
2015-7-20
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

Anything guys and gals?
2015-7-20
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Trust this computer is an IOS sub dialog..... See this: Apple KB
2015-7-20
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

Turn on controller then phantom, turn on iPad, connect controller to iPad, DO NOT TOUCH THE TRUST THIS DEVICE ,it will go away, click on the dji pilot and fly.  If you trust the device then you will get disconnection in the middle of the flight and you WILL have lag on video.
2015-7-20
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

terrylewis Posted at 2015-7-21 07:27
Trust this computer is an IOS sub dialog..... See this: Apple KB

What do you mean it is a sub dialog?  Could that have anything to do with my signal lose?
2015-7-20
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

Willie Wonka Posted at 2015-7-21 07:43
Turn on controller then phantom, turn on iPad, connect controller to iPad, DO NOT TOUCH THE TRUST TH ...

This is the first I have ever heard that you should NOT trust the device?... You sure about that?  Even if so my iPad will not even give me the prompt.
2015-7-20
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

jhall651 Posted at 2015-7-21 09:10
This is the first I have ever heard that you should NOT trust the device?... You sure about that?  ...

What I ment don't click on any of the choices in the box when it pops up.
2015-7-20
Use props
richardpwills
lvl.1

Thailand

This prompted me half way into a flight last week. It crashed the app but it restarted after 5 seconds. The P3 just hovered. I was in a rush to get a shot so turned on the ipad - opened DJI Pilot and stated flying.
.  I will always make sure to press trust before the flight begins from now on to avoid this happening again.
2015-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules