Found a Lost Mavic Mini
633 5 2021-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emeraldn_
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77927 ft

United States

I was flying my Mavic Air 2 in the mountains when someone saw me and said they had found a similar drone in a lake recently. I've always liked little adventures like that so I asked if I could see the drone. After some chatting, he ended up giving me the drone in hopes of it having some use other than just being a cool find.
What I know about it so far:
  • Recorded April 6th 2021.
  • Crashed into a half-frozen lake.
  • was submerged for at least a month.
  • This was most likely their first flight as the stickers explaining how to unfold the wings are still on the drone.
  • it looks like it still has a QR code with numbers under it (maybe the serial number?)

I'd absolutely love to find out who the owner is and get them their drone back. If there is anything I can do to make that happen I'd be glad to help.
2021-5-30
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, that is the serial number. A moderator or admin will likely be along soon to help you find the owner.
2021-5-30
Use props
Emeraldn_
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77927 ft

United States

GaryDoug Posted at 5-30 14:41
Yes, that is the serial number. A moderator or admin will likely be along soon to help you find the owner.

Awesome! Thanks for the info.
2021-5-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Emeraldn_. Good day and it is very kind of you trying to find the owner of the said DJI drone. You may send the details and serial number to our DJI support team via email at support@dji.com for us to be able to help find the owner of the said DJI Drone. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2021-5-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for trying to get the Mini back to its owner.  
2021-5-31
Use props
Grumbleduke
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1824862 ft
United States

How did this end up?  Enquiring minds and all that...
2021-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules