Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
the quadcopter flew away
1356 6 2021-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jKAPXgHM0Qdq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 756286 ft
Russia

Hello! Ny drone flew away.
Why wasn't the return to home position activated immediately after the signal was lost? Why did not the drone  begin to descend after losing the signal to the set altitude of the return home? The drone was very dear to our whole family. But we lost him. We are very disapointed.

https://app.airdata.com/share/rKmHNc/GENERALNotifications

2021-5-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We feel sorry to hear about the loss of your drone, we understand that must be frustrated for you. I suggest contacting us on the following page to start a case first, if there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can be arranged as long as the drone is within the warranty period. If it is confirmed a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to the aftersales policy. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-5-31
Use props
Pashi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4862598 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I also noticed very strange behavior of Mavic Mini in strong wind. It still can fly in sport mode BUT if signal is lost it will never come back. It will drift away by wind. Can DJI improve RTH in strong wind conditions so it will use 100% of it's power. I also was close to loose my Mavic Mini few days ago. It was blown away after It loose signal and I was able to return it only when I reconnect to it. It was blown away for 1000 meters for just a few seconds!
2021-6-1
Use props
Dmitry P
New
Flight distance : 232674 ft
Russia

Stick it! I'm sure, that if it was drone bug, DJI should send you a new one
2021-6-1
Use props
Pashi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4862598 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 5-31 20:05
We feel sorry to hear about the loss of your drone, we understand that must be frustrated for you. I suggest contacting us on the following page to start a case first, if there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can be arranged as long as the drone is within the warranty period. If it is confirmed a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to the aftersales policy. http://www.dji.com/support

Is it possible to increase maximum speed in RTH?
2021-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pashi Posted at 6-1 03:25
Is it possible to increase maximum speed in RTH?

Hi there, the RTH speed is set by default and can not be changed.
2021-6-1
Use props
mukhas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 832605 ft
Ukraine

I have one question, why you fly at 500m height? You can watch google maps for that. But it was your drone.
As you know , wind streight there (in 500m altitude) is very high for such tiny drone. You should notice that drone drifted after 200m altitude - it is due to strong wind. You should decrease altitude after that to avoide any problems, but you still increased it.
You waited 2 minutes more ofter reaching 500m altitude - drone were more that 700m away - as result losted connection.
RTH is not desend altitude and try to fly home on that high if it is higher that you set in settings - try to read manual first before using it, there is information about it.

Considering this, I have no questions to DJI for this case.

2021-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules