R5 does not connect with Ronin SC
633 5 2021-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SigiFischer.com
lvl.1

Switzerland

R5 does not connect with Ronin SC.The Message tells me to use the right cable, which I do. Tested other cabels, too.
What might be the issue?
Who can walk me through troubleshooting this?

Thank you!
2021-5-31
Use props
SigiFischer.com
lvl.1

Switzerland

I talked to support and they checked if I am using the right setup: USB-C to camera cable, turn on Ronin SC first and R5 second, firmware version. Didn't work.
2021-6-4
Use props
SigiFischer.com
lvl.1

Switzerland

I talked to support and they checked if I am using the right setup: USB-C to camera cable, turn on Ronin SC first and R5 second, firmware version. Didn't work. Starting up Ronin again the firmware update shows "update available", but actually the exact same firmware. Support tells me that not all components might not have been installed properly. I updated the firmware and bingo, everything runs fine.
2021-6-4
Use props
SigiFischer.com
lvl.1

Switzerland

I talked to support and they checked if I am using the right setup: USB-C to camera cable, turn on Ronin SC first and R5 second, firmware version. Didn't work. Starting up Ronin again the firmware update shows "update available", but actually the exact same firmware. Support tells me that not all components might not have been installed properly. I updated the firmware and bingo, everything runs fine.
2021-6-4
Use props
SigiFischer.com
lvl.1

Switzerland

2021-6-4
Use props
SigiFischer.com
lvl.1

Switzerland

2021-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules