Help - Can't activate Caddx Vista
6181 4 2021-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd6f0cda1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11804 ft
United States

I just bought a Flywoo Explorer V2 with the Caddx Vista/Nebula installed. The quad works, but I can't get the Vista to connect to the DJI Assistant so that I can activate it. When I first plugged it in, Windows said it was installing my new device. I tried first with the DJI Assistant V2 from my Mavic Pro, then figured out I need the DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV SERIES). I installed that, V2.1.1 and logged in. I have tried two USB C cables, but I can't get the Vista to connect. Windows installs an Unknown Device under Other Devices in the Device Manager. The computer repeatedly makes USB connect and disconnect sounds, and the Device Manager flashes on and off. The DJI  Assistant does nothing. There is a red LED that lights up under the USB C outlet on the Vista.

I have tried plugging in the quadcopter battery before the USB cable and vice versa. I have tried two different cables. I have tried uninstalling the Unknown Device in the Device Manager and rebooting my laptop. I am baffled.

So how can I get this to work?

https://youtu.be/vJReXEg9YGI

2021-5-31
Use props
djiuser_fQyLrCfKOym0
New
Croatia

I have the same problem, did you find the solution?
2021-12-29
Use props
Platon Mykhalchuk
New

Ukraine

I have the same issue. DJI Assistant 2 doesn’t recognise my caddx vista receiver
2022-2-11
Use props
Tyler C.
New

United States

same boat. hopefully dji will see this
2022-2-27
Use props
djiuser_akOuhDKS12dx
lvl.1
New Zealand

I have found a solution to this problem. If your air unit has one of these 90degree adapters then remove it and plug in directly to the air unit. Make sure you are running the DJI assistant (FPV version) and then plug air unit into computer once DJI assistant has started up. This worked first try for me after over a months of trying to activate my air unit. ( you may need to un assemble some of the frame of your drone to access the air unit port)
image.jpg
2022-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules