774 8 2021-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Klaus H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61663 ft
Switzerland

Hi,
I shot a photo with osmo action and seconds later I start to record a video.

When I compare the the recording time in metadata of photo vs video there is a gap of one hour.
The time of the video is one hour befor.
Is this a known issue or do I make something wrong.

regards, Klaus

2021-5-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Klaus. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to back up all your files on your SD card and try to reformat it and have a test to check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-5-31
Use props
Klaus H
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-31 19:19
Hi, Klaus. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to back up all your files on your SD card and try to reformat it and have a test to check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support!

Hi, it is a little bit strange. I reformat the SD Card and now the gap between photo and video is 2h. I try to attach my data to this message but your system don't allow videos.
I also reset to factory setting but the problem still remain. Anyway it's not a big problem because I can change the exif data with Lightroom. It's just uncomfortable because I offen take photos and videos with different Kameras in the same session and I have to remember to edit all DJI Videos to the correct recording time. A workaround could be to set the time setting 2h before.
2021-6-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

use youtube or dropbox. problem with  the date and time may be something very simple. really has not a thing to do with formatting a card.
2021-6-2
Use props
Klaus H
lvl.1
Switzerland

Fishycomics Posted at 6-2 03:06
use youtube or dropbox. problem with  the date and time may be something very simple. really has not a thing to do with formatting a card.

do you have a solution?
not sure my test video can help you postet by YouTube https://youtu.be/sfYvPwGhldM
2021-6-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

why you have issues

2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Klaus H Posted at 6-2 02:43
Hi, it is a little bit strange. I reformat the SD Card and now the gap between photo and video is 2h. I try to attach my data to this message but your system don't allow videos.
I also reset to factory setting but the problem still remain. Anyway it's not a big problem because I can change the exif data with Lightroom. It's just uncomfortable because I offen take photos and videos with different Kameras in the same session and I have to remember to edit all DJI Videos to the correct recording time. A workaround could be to set the time setting 2h before.

Thank you for the update. Can you please try to connect the Osmo Action to your mobile device via the DJI Mimo app to sync the time and check if there would be some changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-4
Use props
Klaus H
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-4 00:11
Thank you for the update. Can you please try to connect the Osmo Action to your mobile device via the DJI Mimo app to sync the time and check if there would be some changes? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!

Maybe it is a problem in Lightroom. I connect with DJI mimo. The video info shows the correct timestamp 11:12:06. Same file in Lightroom shows 09:11:57.
2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Klaus H Posted at 6-4 01:35
Maybe it is a problem in Lightroom. I connect with DJI mimo. The video info shows the correct timestamp 11:12:06. Same file in Lightroom shows 09:11:57. [view_image][view_image]

Thank you for keeping us updated. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules