RavenEye is great but...
1781 3 2021-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bfeagle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443999 ft
United States

I just got the RavenEye. I really like its features and found the active track to work well enough to use in some cases.
But the one thing that has me ready to box it back up and return it is that it can only be viewed by one client device. I will keep it if there is a possibility that it will support at least 2 devices with a firmware update. If it's a hardware limitation. I need to know now because the similarly priced Accsoon CineEye Air does support 2 connections. And the agency/client or director needs to see the picture as much as I do and that is more important than active track. So, the RavenEye is going back if this isn't something that can happen.

B

2021-5-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, currently, it only supports viewing the transmission on one device. I had noted forwarded the request to our engineers, hopefully, it can be realized in the future.
2021-5-31
Use props
canterprance
lvl.1
United States

I strongly second bfeagle's motion.  
Myself and many others have tried out the RS2 on set, but the lack of 2-connection support on the Raveneye has been too frustrating for us and our clients.
We will be returning our RS2s unless a firmware update solves this issue.
2022-3-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

canterprance Posted at 3-17 20:51
I strongly second bfeagle's motion.  
Myself and many others have tried out the RS2 on set, but the lack of 2-connection support on the Raveneye has been too frustrating for us and our clients.
We will be returning our RS2s unless a firmware update solves this issue.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your feedback to our related team. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules