P4 MULTISPECTRAL New Firmware Release Notes (01/06/2021)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2021.06.01
  • Aircraft Firmware: v00.00.0146
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v00.00.0146
  • DJI GS Pro App: v2.0.16
  • DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom: v2.0.10
  • DJI Terra: v3.0.1

What’s New?
  • Added numerical filtering to the multispectral sunlight sensors to solve the issue where the aircraft collected incorrect data at the turning points of a flight route.
  • Added optimal operating time recommendations for flight missions according to where and when the user is operating. To view the optimal operating time for a mission, make sure DJI GS Pro is connected to the aircraft, slide the mission to the left in the mission list, and tap Sun.*
  • Added HD map of Mainland China for a clearer map display when planning missions.*
  • Added support for eID to P4 Multispectral EU version to meet French regulations.*
  • Fixed issue: sensors reported statuses incorrectly.*

* V2.0.16 or later of DJI GS Pro is required. Pay attention to DJI GS Pro version updates.

Notes:
  • The aircraft cannot be downgraded to v00.00.0130 after this firmware update.
  • After updating the remote controller with this firmware version, the remote controller can only be used with the P4 Multispectral aircraft.
  • Make sure that the firmware for the aircraft and remote controller is up-to-date and the firmware for the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is v02.02.0505. Otherwise, they will not work together.
  • Using this firmware with a version of DJI Terra older than v2.1.1. is not recommended, as some functions will not work properly.

2021-6-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2021-6-1
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Nice !
2021-6-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Montfrooij Posted at 6-1 05:57
Thanks for the info!

Hello there Montfrooij. Good day and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-6-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-1 18:37
Hello there Montfrooij. Good day and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always.  .

You too!
2021-6-1
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Connection to NTRIP server with GSPRO does not work since the last update.
DJI online Customer Support promises to manage to get someone from DJI Enterprise to contact me, one week ago,  but as usual with the Enterprise product ...
2021-6-16
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 6-16 11:32
Connection to NTRIP server with GSPRO does not work since the last update.
DJI online Customer Support promises to manage to get someone from DJI Enterprise to contact me, one week ago,  but as usual with the Enterprise product ...

Just acquired a P4 Multispectral. NTRIP is a must for us. Has this been resolved?
2021-6-17
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

To date, no response from DJI, no improvement.
However I can also suspect my NTRIP provider. They will update the server on July 1st. We'll see if that fixes the problem.
Until then if someone could confirm the same failure. P4M and RC last update / Ipad (i tried some OS, same results) / NTRIP server GPS Glonass Beidou Galileo.
Disclose: the connection to NTRIP works with UGCS, so I still strongly suspect GSpro to have a problem.
2021-6-18
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to know. Holding off on the update for now (unless there is some must-have reason to do it). Even though I plan to go the Android UGCS route, I don't want to shut the door on iPad as a last resort, and NTRIP is an important part of our workflow in many settings.

Good luck w/ Enterprise "support"! Hang in there and keep us posted please.
2021-6-18
Use props
djiuser_DuznuQexxe53
New

Italy

Salve qualcuno può darmi un aiuto?
Ho fatto un volo automatico con p4 multispectral impostando i seguenti valori:
Overlap overside 80%
Altezza di volo 30 metri
Velocità 5m/s
Shutter angle: perpendicolare.
Ho utilizzato app dji gs pro.
Una volta eseguito il volo carico le immagini in dji terra, e eseguendo la ricostruzione mi dice " ricostruzione fallita" o "gs.recostruction- 3009". Qualcuno può aiutarmi?
2021-7-10
Use props
djiuser_DuznuQexxe53
New

Italy

Salve qualcuno può darmi un aiuto?
Ho fatto un volo automatico con p4 multispectral impostando i seguenti valori:
Overlap overside 80%
Altezza di volo 30 metri
Velocità 5m/s
Shutter angle: perpendicolare.
Ho utilizzato app dji gs pro.
Una volta eseguito il volo carico le immagini in dji terra, e eseguendo la ricostruzione mi dice " ricostruzione fallita" o "gs.recostruction- 3009". Qualcuno può aiutarmi?
2021-7-10
Use props
fans8a7adde7
lvl.1

Peru

Hi, current version for remote control is V02.02.0503. You mention above it should be v00.00.0146 but there is no version. I guess it's a mistake?
2021-9-29
Use props
fans8a0c2419
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Hello there

I want to know how the sunlight sensor is stored or working with the camera. I just want to know if the sunlight data is used on  DJI terra post-analysis, or the sensor data is already applied in each photo. Thanks!  
2021-11-11
Use props
Maulit.Almas
lvl.1

Kazakhstan

when starting the drone Phantom 4 multispectral, error application:unable to take off. mission cannot be performed in your area, height limited
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules