Mavic Air 2 crashed
665 4 2021-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UsFb4x1mYfM2
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

I just came from holidays and I want to report the issue I had with the drone two days ago.

Before I start, some information:
- Drone: Mavic Air 2  (never had any issue with it)
- Total flight time: 5h
- Batteries (x3): never had any issues before and they always reponded correctly
- Weather conditions: cloudy (21C), no wind

I was flying the drone over a cliff (50 meters altitude) with a 65% of battery. I changed the mode to Sport and after 3 seconds, the drone fell to the cliff and crashed

I was really lucky as that happened on a place with no people around (I could be in trouble if I would have hit someone). These drone should be enough secure to avoid this kind of things.

I want to know what exactly has happened, how should I claim this?

Thanks in advance,
Regards

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-31 at 19.49.04.jpeg
2021-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I feel sorry for the mishap. Please fill out the online repair request on this link and send the drone back.
Please remember to tick "Apply for data analysis" when filling in the info, data analysis can be processed as long as the drone is within the warranty period to find out the cause of the accident, and the corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result. Thank you.
2021-6-1
Use props
djiuser_UsFb4x1mYfM2
New

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 6-1 04:30
I feel sorry for the mishap. Please fill out the online repair request on this link and send the drone back.
Please remember to tick "Apply for data analysis" when filling in the info, data analysis can be processed as long as the drone is within the warranty period to find out the cause of the accident, and the corresponding offer will be provided based on the analysis result. Thank you.

What if the drone is not within the warranty period?
2021-6-1
Use props
Vaval
lvl.4
Flight distance : 891198 ft
Guadeloupe

Mavic Air 2 R.I.P
2021-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_UsFb4x1mYfM2 Posted at 6-1 05:03
What if the drone is not within the warranty period?

Hi, if the drone is beyond the warranty period, free data analysis may not be supported, and a paid service will be required.
2021-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules