DJI Battery Issues with Mini 2
742 7 2021-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skellyUS
New

United States

Has anyone else lost their drone due to the DJI batteries stating they are fully charged? This weekend I was in the wilderness of Idaho capturing the rugged beauty. I inserted a fully charged (according to the Fly More battery holder) into my Mini 2 and flew around 300ft up the side of a mountain. Less than 2 minutes into the flight, the low battery alarm started going off. In the time it took me to react and try to bring it back down... a Critical error message appeared on screen, and the drone went down.
Unfortunately, I do not posess the genes of the Bighorn Sheep... so I am now without a drone and without Refresh. This is the second Mini 2 that I have received where a battery was the cause of my bad day. Luckily, the first one lost power and crashed well within the 30 day Amazon replacement option. And I actually had a smashed drone to return... this time it would be an empty box.

2021-6-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi skellyUS, I'm sorry to know about the incident. If your drone is within the warranty period we suggest contacting relevant team for further assistance on the request to start a case and investigation on the said incident through this link: https://www.dji.com/support We will send you an offer based on the results. You may kindly check the warranty period through this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy, thank you.
2021-6-1
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 696247 ft
United States

Dji Doesnt care about you,the drone,or anything else for that matter. Im sure the higher up would care,but since John is the highest person in the compant evah, we are screwed. My mini 2 burst into flames last week. John has been promising every day to call me with a resolution he was sure Id be happy with. All lies. He changes his story every day.   I hired a ;awyer in China. We will see who is laughing real soon.
2021-6-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

PS. Iv had an open case for a drone their service center was caught sabataging for 4 years. I have all the emails, the same idiots are still there making up names all day long, Lying to customers. and stopping us from letting the higher ups know what is really going on. you have a 1 year extended warranty. take it back and get a full refund. I was told by the 2 executives yesterday that best buy and several other big box stores exteneded the warranty to 1 year replace or refund. Because of child labor and fraud issues. They knew they burst into flames during flight before they sold the first one.  Still they do not care,
2021-6-4
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Dont even bother with their lies. Take it back.
2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH Posted at 6-4 13:39
Dji Doesnt care about you,the drone,or anything else for that matter. Im sure the higher up would care,but since John is the highest person in the compant evah, we are screwed. My mini 2 burst into flames last week. John has been promising every day to call me with a resolution he was sure Id be happy with. All lies. He changes his story every day.   I hired a ;awyer in China. We will see who is laughing real soon.

We replied to your post, please check. If you have any further inquires, please update directly on your post.
2021-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-5 01:46
We replied to your post, please check. If you have any further inquires, please update directly on your post.

I have sent you some PM’S with no response ?
2021-6-5
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Take it back where you bought it for a full refund. Dont get another as they are going to burst into flames also. They are all tje same run.   There is a year refund on all DJI drones. They dont want you to know that but there is. Take it back and dont waste any more money on the same cheap crap.    They have owed me $1600 for 4 years. They are thieves.
2021-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules